Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Dizilizid's 60day boat that rocked Challenge! Who's gettin on board?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ahoy. How's everyone doing today? Calm sees? Had some rough waters over the weekend. Tell you more later. Will catch up on what i've missd quickly
    AF since 15th March 2010

The journey is the goal. As long as you're fighting the good fight and you're not giving up on giving up, you're winning. It's not about how often you get knocked down, it's about how often you get up again. Sobriety the goal for sure. But striving to get to that goal is what it's about. Not getting there. Because the journey never ends. The journey is the goal.

Comment

dizilizid;879508 wrote: Hi techie' sorry, didn't realise you were also from CT. Whoohoo. Nice. All us CT peeps should hook up sometime.
      Dizi sorry it's the US State of Connecticut!
      Outside of a dog a book is mans best friend. Inside of a dog its too dark to read

Comment

techie;879973 wrote: Dizi sorry it's the US State of Connecticut!
        Ha. I also thought it was Cape Town.
        AF since 15th March 2010

The journey is the goal. As long as you're fighting the good fight and you're not giving up on giving up, you're winning. It's not about how often you get knocked down, it's about how often you get up again. Sobriety the goal for sure. But striving to get to that goal is what it's about. Not getting there. Because the journey never ends. The journey is the goal.

Comment

I finally made it through a weekend... Penguins rock, doncha know!
          Coco

Comment

That's Fab Coco. You do rock!!
            AF since 15th March 2010

Comment

Hey Johnny - How was your weekend? How's the sprog - and how did your move go?
              Coco

Comment

Hey Coco..

Move went well, thanks. Lots of boxes still everywhere and a lot of stuff in the garage to hoist upstairs. But will take it slowly now.

Little one is sort of ok. Went to the Doc today. He's got an ear infection hence still the fever. It must obviously be friggin sore. But the fever is lower then was. Sure he'll be allright in a couple of days.
                AF since 15th March 2010

Comment

johnnyh;880046 wrote: Hey Coco..

Move went well, thanks. Lots of boxes still everywhere and a lot of stuff in the garage to hoist upstairs.
                  As long as it's all IN. You won't know where a thing is, except it's IN THERE SOMEWHERE! Glad the wee one is on the mend!
                  Coco

Comment

Phew. yeah. Actually had to go to work without a belt. Just not to be found anywhere. :H

Don't think (hope) anyone notice that my chinos lookd like hippsters today :H
                    AF since 15th March 2010

Comment

johnnyh;880085 wrote: Phew. yeah. Actually had to go to work without a belt. Just not to be found anywhere. :H

Don't think (hope) anyone notice that my chinos lookd like hippsters today :H
                      You be stylin' !!
                      Coco

Comment

Just hope wifey find the blimmin belt tonight.
                        AF since 15th March 2010

Comment

Jaunty new avatar! Timely, tasteful and true to your hog motif. Well done! (As pork should be).
                          Coco

Comment

Haha. Should be my Avatar for the World Cup. Might just change it depending on how well the guyz are doing tho :H (yes I'm a good weather supporter i'm afraid )
                            AF since 15th March 2010

Comment

Goodnight crew. Thanks for another cool day. I think we must have a fishin competition tomorro. Night
                              Failure is only failure the moment you give up.
                              AF since 04th May 2010
                              Fell overboard on the 8th July!
                              My worst mistake was thinking that what i did wasn't that bad.
                              :crazymonkey:

Comment

nite captain looking forward to the fishing!!!

Outside of a dog a book is mans best friend. Inside of a dog its too dark to read

Comment

Working...
                                X