Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Dizilizid's 60day boat that rocked Challenge! Who's gettin on board?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Heya guys,
    Off to get some work done today so be checking in tonight.
    So hope the fishin expedition goes well while i'm grafting
    AF since 15th March 2010

The journey is the goal. As long as you're fighting the good fight and you're not giving up on giving up, you're winning. It's not about how often you get knocked down, it's about how often you get up again. Sobriety the goal for sure. But striving to get to that goal is what it's about. Not getting there. Because the journey never ends. The journey is the goal.

Comment

Eww great a fishing expedition - don't make a mess on my nice clean scrubbed decks!!!! What we fishing for - I love fish

How is everybody today? My healthy eating plan starts today I am determined to get passed day 8 this time !!!! On Day 2, I feel like I go up and down like a brides nightie

Johnny not sure how I missed you were moving - don't run or you will lose them trousers!!

Coco so glad to see you xxx

Catch everyone later

Luv Px
      Learn from yesterday, live for today, hope for tomorrow. The important thing is not to stop questioning.

Comment

Hey Panno.

Seems we're missing each other the past couple of days/weeks.

I did manage to sneak a bit of MWO time in as usual Just can't stay away all day :H

What we fishing for - I love fish
        Snoek off course. It's a South African started journey after all :H
        AF since 15th March 2010

The journey is the goal. As long as you're fighting the good fight and you're not giving up on giving up, you're winning. It's not about how often you get knocked down, it's about how often you get up again. Sobriety the goal for sure. But striving to get to that goal is what it's about. Not getting there. Because the journey never ends. The journey is the goal.

Comment

Hi Panno I guess will take what we can catch today. I promise to hose off the deck once we're done fishing. On board Panno the crew will get you past day eight with fresh fish, fruit and veggies from the island stop overs!
          Outside of a dog a book is mans best friend. Inside of a dog its too dark to read

Comment

June... So far so good

I will have to Google Snoek, Johnny, but if they are fish I'm sure they're DELISH!

Coco

Comment

Haha. Coco you little poet. That even rhymes. i'm impressed :H

Very tasty fish but LOADS of bones. gotta be bloody careful not to choke
              AF since 15th March 2010

Comment

Wow I caught one - whos for dinner

Attached files [img]/converted_files/1259376=5603-attachment.jpg[/img]
                Learn from yesterday, live for today, hope for tomorrow. The important thing is not to stop questioning.

Comment

gee panno that looks like it came out of loch ness
                  Outside of a dog a book is mans best friend. Inside of a dog its too dark to read

Comment

:H:H:H:H

Comment

Techie - how do you get to insert pics rather than attachments?

Comment

is that supposed to be a shnoek? tztztztztz.... I won't eat that . :H
                        AF since 15th March 2010

Comment

oops - I thought it was Snoek :H:H:H unless its got batter on with a load of chips surrounding it I'm hopless !!!

Comment

nonononononono.... it is snoek. that's the right word

but that looks like a rather small one I must say
                            AF since 15th March 2010

Comment

btw. Coco pm'd me this some time back.

OK - when you are composing your message, on the right side of the screen above the little smilies and things, there are three symbols: an ABC, some up and down arrows and then an A over another A. If you click on the last one (the A over A) that should enable you to paste in an image you have copied.

So... find an image, select and copy - click on the A/A thingee, and paste.
                              AF since 15th March 2010

Comment

Panno;881190 wrote: Techie - how do you get to insert pics rather than attachments?
                                panno just click on the insert image icon below and to the right of attachments!

Comment

Working...
                                X