Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Dizilizid's 60day boat that rocked Challenge! Who's gettin on board?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Morning, morning.

I guess we'll all be under deck today watching some Footie in the bar area? AF drinks served only off course?

AF since 15th March 2010

The journey is the goal. As long as you're fighting the good fight and you're not giving up on giving up, you're winning. It's not about how often you get knocked down, it's about how often you get up again. Sobriety the goal for sure. But striving to get to that goal is what it's about. Not getting there. Because the journey never ends. The journey is the goal.

Comment

Good luck today SA. Morning all!
      Outside of a dog a book is mans best friend. Inside of a dog its too dark to read

Comment

Hello all.
        Under deck watching what?? Footie? Would that be soccer?
        Made it through the family barbeque AL free. Too funny. Someone asked me if I was hungover from the night before at Tiki Ti's. I said no, I was okay, Thanks.

Comment

Morning guys, morning guys. How are your all this morning?

Anyone up on deck? Or all in your cabins?
          AF since 15th March 2010

The journey is the goal. As long as you're fighting the good fight and you're not giving up on giving up, you're winning. It's not about how often you get knocked down, it's about how often you get up again. Sobriety the goal for sure. But striving to get to that goal is what it's about. Not getting there. Because the journey never ends. The journey is the goal.

Comment

Morning Johnny, don't know where our captain is - do you? Up on deck and ready for todays sail, something tells me we are in for some calm seas up ahead, what do you think
            Learn from yesterday, live for today, hope for tomorrow. The important thing is not to stop questioning.

Comment

Not sure. Hope he is well. Said something about working a double shift yesterday? So hopefully he's just relaxing and sleeping in (if not allready at work again).

Shew. those 60 days are surely draggin out allready, hey? And it's only been a week or two?
              AF since 15th March 2010

Comment

Your doing great Johnny your steering the helm well over these rocky parts :goodjob:
                Learn from yesterday, live for today, hope for tomorrow. The important thing is not to stop questioning.

Comment

and how are YOU Panno?! Staying strong?
                  AF since 15th March 2010

Comment

Hello Crew. My wonderful bunch of scallywags. Sorry i been workin like a dog again. Johnny, be strong my friend. You can do this. I went out to long street last night. Was insane. I've never seen so many crazy people. It was actually ridiculous. I just drank a red bull and lemonade, and i was fine. No one wondered why, or thought funny. No one really cares and no one ever really knows. I mean, how many time hav people come and checked what you're drinkin. It's never happened to me so be strong. Church tomorro whoohoo. Soccer fever is mad here. Workin tonight again. I'm so tired. Anyway, stay strong my crew. We can do this. We have to keep it up and keep it together. Lata
                    Failure is only failure the moment you give up.
                    AF since 04th May 2010
                    Fell overboard on the 8th July!
                    My worst mistake was thinking that what i did wasn't that bad.
                    :crazymonkey:

Comment

Hi all doing ok today. I hope everyone has a safe sober and productive day on board!
                      Outside of a dog a book is mans best friend. Inside of a dog its too dark to read

Comment

Good morning all! Looks like a fine day for sailing and perhaps a competitive game of shuffleboard? I am leaving for the weekend so will be taking the dingy and heading off for two days. Will check back in when I am safely back on board! prancy

Comment

Can U just get my plane de-iced and ready 4 take-off?
                          Long Road
                          Nobody can make you feel inferior without your permission--
                          Eleanor Roosevelt

Comment

Mornings, Mornigns.

How are you all?!! Looks like you're all chilling under deck again?!~!

Diz. Where the heck are yer mate?! You've been very quiet.
                            AF since 15th March 2010

Comment

Hello all - Smooth sailing today. Waiting on Captains orders!

Comment

Where the heck is the captain?!!! Last seen yesterday lunch time.

Hope he's allright?!!!!!!!!
                                AF since 15th March 2010

Comment

Working...
                                X