Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Dizilizid's 60day boat that rocked Challenge! Who's gettin on board?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi Chill Hi Johnny this is more like a ghost ship these past few days. Johnny enjoy the game. take good care of yourself. We need you here brother! Now...captain..Captain...CAPTAIN....C A P T A I N....!
    Outside of a dog a book is mans best friend. Inside of a dog its too dark to read

Comment

Hi Chill, Johnny and techie,
      Good morning and I hope you are having a great day.
      Johnny, I hope you have a wonderful time at the games. There is nothing wrong with taking AB. The important thing is that you have a plan and you are working it. I know how hard those weekends can be but ultimately you are back home and will be so proud of yourself to have had a good time without the AL.
      techie, I couldn't figure out why the change in mood with your avatar until I noticed the little oblong objects flying in the air. You are something else!
      Take care all. We may have to transfer to a smaller ship if these empty decks don't fill soon.
      prancy

Comment

:bump:

Guys this is a 60 day AF voyage....remember!

Are we deserting a sinking ship here??!! The Captain certainly seems to be missing....
        Could there be pirates lurking with some rum to tempt us off our course??

Nah!! We wont be persuaded....WE ARE DEFENDING OUR AF SHIP AND ALL WHO SAIL IN HER....
        (eh.. please dont leave me here myself, im not a good swimmer :upset
        "In the depths of winter I finally learned there was in me an invincible summer ."
        AF - JAN 1st 2010
        NF - May 1996

Comment

yeah this ship is giving me a chill too chill ser el capitan de
          Outside of a dog a book is mans best friend. Inside of a dog its too dark to read

Comment

Captain? Crew? Pirates? Anyone?

Comment

Hows it guys! I'm sorry i been so quiet, but i normally come online on my phone, but i have seemed to have misplaced my charger and my phone has been useless to me. tonight i was at the Hillsong Encounter Conference, and it was awesome. Still two days left! and still no charger! and that i hope is a satisfactory reason for being absent from the ship. It was unwillingly taken from me! lol
              I'm glad everyone is doing ok. Making it through to the next day, the next challenge.
              What i learned tonight was to never lose your HOPE!

I'm going onto chat if anyone is here!
              Failure is only failure the moment you give up.
              AF since 04th May 2010
              Fell overboard on the 8th July!
              My worst mistake was thinking that what i did wasn't that bad.
              :crazymonkey:

Comment

We thought you were locked in your cabin with Tennille again!?

Comment

a late start for me. had a meeting early then could not access MWO from blackberry. All well that ends well. Hope everone is in good form today. Thought more would have checked in. Later all. See you on deck!

Comment

Techie.. where have you been?! We were all locked out..... :upset:
                    "In the depths of winter I finally learned there was in me an invincible summer ."
                    AF - JAN 1st 2010
                    NF - May 1996

Comment

yeah I'm just getting that now chill...wow!

Comment

we have been having a right laugh on fb.... all the normal people will wonder what we've been on about :H
                        AF - JAN 1st 2010
                        NF - May 1996

Comment

Good morning all.
                          On deck a bit late and changed my avatar. But it got so little!
                          Looks like blue skies ahead. I am off for a ride on the Arabian (horse!).
                          prancy

Comment

By the way, how do you start a thread? p

Comment

Hi P - Go into the forum where you want to create your thread. GENERAL DISCUSSION, HOLISTIC HEALING ETC. You'll see the option to select NEW THREAD at the top left hand side...John

Comment

gracias techie.

Comment

Working...
                                X