Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Dizilizid's 60day boat that rocked Challenge! Who's gettin on board?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I looooooved the signs.
    AF since 15th March 2010

The journey is the goal. As long as you're fighting the good fight and you're not giving up on giving up, you're winning. It's not about how often you get knocked down, it's about how often you get up again. Sobriety the goal for sure. But striving to get to that goal is what it's about. Not getting there. Because the journey never ends. The journey is the goal.

Comment

Mine said i was killin myself with alcohol and drugs, now i'm livin for God. So you saw me
      Failure is only failure the moment you give up.
      AF since 04th May 2010
      Fell overboard on the 8th July!
      My worst mistake was thinking that what i did wasn't that bad.
      :crazymonkey:

Comment

Haha. Yeah I did I guess Not sure I'd recognise you again to be honest as I was paying more attention to the sign. Great one though!!! Just saw you walking out with a huge smile on your face. It was noticable that God has lightened you up

I serve on Venue Control by the way
        AF since 15th March 2010

The journey is the goal. As long as you're fighting the good fight and you're not giving up on giving up, you're winning. It's not about how often you get knocked down, it's about how often you get up again. Sobriety the goal for sure. But striving to get to that goal is what it's about. Not getting there. Because the journey never ends. The journey is the goal.

Comment

Permission to come aboard, captain?
          sigpic
          Never look down on a person unless you are offering them a hand up.
          awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

Ok guys I'm up for a little solar aquatic therapy today. Who's in?
            Outside of a dog a book is mans best friend. Inside of a dog its too dark to read

Comment

Permission granted. Oh, aquatic therapy. Sounds interesting. What's that about. How is everyone doin. I'm so so good. Must admit that i had a slip today, but i got straight back up and i'm not lettin it get me down. I'm also not goin to start countin from scratch again. Cause i've done so well, and i'm feelin like this slip has actually strengthened my will to carry on stayin sober. Shit!
              AF since 04th May 2010

Comment

It was 48days. And i felt God standin beside me through my slip, and after my slip i got straight back up and i didn't carry on drinkin. I had only one beer, and didn't even finish it cause i felt God hold me and i knew that i had to throw the rest down the drain. I love God so much.
                AF since 04th May 2010

Comment

dizilizid;891989 wrote: Permission granted. Oh, aquatic therapy. Sounds interesting. What's that about. How is everyone doin. I'm so so good. Must admit that i had a slip today, but i got straight back up and i'm not lettin it get me down. I'm also not goin to start countin from scratch again. Cause i've done so well, and i'm feelin like this slip has actually strengthened my will to carry on stayin sober. Shit!
                  Ok Diz you pulled youself back on board. Lesson learned. Now we can get some sun and do a bit of swimming too. I'm glad the good Lord had your back today!
                  Outside of a dog a book is mans best friend. Inside of a dog its too dark to read

Comment

dizilizid;891990 wrote: It was 48days. And i felt God standin beside me through my slip, and after my slip i got straight back up and i didn't carry on drinkin. I had only one beer, and didn't even finish it cause i felt God hold me and i knew that i had to throw the rest down the drain. I love God so much.
                    Diz - Well done for not finishing the beer!

the true meaning of unconditional love - "there is nothing you can do that will make God love you any less, and nothing you can do that will make God love you any more".
                    "In the depths of winter I finally learned there was in me an invincible summer ."
                    AF - JAN 1st 2010
                    NF - May 1996

Comment

Ok Guys we need a bit more order on this boat!! We still got a way to go and we dont want anyone slipping overboard. So lets relax on deck and enjoy the sun, take a swim and focus on keeping this a happy sober ship!
                      "In the depths of winter I finally learned there was in me an invincible summer ."
                      AF - JAN 1st 2010
                      NF - May 1996

Comment

Oh yeah, I'm lovin this trip now. It's been ten minutes guys, turn!

Comment

chillgirl;892211 wrote:

Ok Guys we need a bit more order on this boat!! We still got a way to go and we dont want anyone slipping overboard. So lets relax on deck and enjoy the sun, take a swim and focus on keeping this a happy sober ship!
                          GORGEOUS pic, but don't we need a bigger ship? :H
                          That looks like a bay in the Caymans.
                          sigpic
                          Never look down on a person unless you are offering them a hand up.
                          awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

Hey Dizzer. I'm so glad you pulled through and didn't go off the rails. God is indeed standing right besides you mate and keeping you safe. Keep going bro.
                            AF since 15th March 2010

Comment

I still feel really bad. I really thought i'd gotten over this need to drink. It's moments like yesterday that make you realise that you can never let down your guard, cause if you do, the devil jumps in very quickly to try and steal you back. Thank God for saving me at the last minute. I feel like i've let everyone down. I feel shitty. But i must get over it now and just keep swimmin!
                              AF since 04th May 2010

Comment

Hi cheng. Welcome aboard. Hav fun and get involved. Meet the crew.
                                AF since 04th May 2010

Comment

Working...
                                X