Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Dizilizid's 60day boat that rocked Challenge! Who's gettin on board?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Don't feel bad Diz. Don't. God's allready forgiven you and that's all that counts mate. What's convicting you now is not the spirit and you know it. God wants you positive and focused on moving forward. Keep pushing mate

Mayb we can do that coffee at church this Sunday?! Allthough I dont' know if there'll be coffee seeing that the service is at CPUT
    AF since 15th March 2010

The journey is the goal. As long as you're fighting the good fight and you're not giving up on giving up, you're winning. It's not about how often you get knocked down, it's about how often you get up again. Sobriety the goal for sure. But striving to get to that goal is what it's about. Not getting there. Because the journey never ends. The journey is the goal.

Comment

DIZ - You are our Captain! Put it behind you, we need you at the helm. (and its not a bad old helm...... :H:H:H)

"In the depths of winter I finally learned there was in me an invincible summer ."
      AF - JAN 1st 2010
      NF - May 1996

Comment

That's it!!!

(I never realised we were on such a fancy boat though :H )
        AF since 15th March 2010

The journey is the goal. As long as you're fighting the good fight and you're not giving up on giving up, you're winning. It's not about how often you get knocked down, it's about how often you get up again. Sobriety the goal for sure. But striving to get to that goal is what it's about. Not getting there. Because the journey never ends. The journey is the goal.

Comment

johnnyh;892586 wrote:

(I never realised we were on such a fancy boat though :H )
          Johnny in the virtual world we can have whatever we want so lets push the boat out as they say :H
          "In the depths of winter I finally learned there was in me an invincible summer ."
          AF - JAN 1st 2010
          NF - May 1996

Comment

Yeah. true, true.

Just stay positive Dizz. Don't let that drink steal your momentum!!
            AF since 15th March 2010

Comment

Lovin the boat. Lovin the trip. Love my shipmates!!!
              Outside of a dog a book is mans best friend. Inside of a dog its too dark to read

Comment

Hello, fellow shipmates, smooth sailing!
                Oh Captain, my Captain,
                A few sips of beer with the rest poured down the sink is not even a slip in my book.
                It is a momentary lapse of judgment followed by a quick recovery. Learn from it -- e.g. what caused you to want to drink it -- use it to strengthen your resolve and move on!! prancy

Comment

Thanks mates. You're all so supportive and you're right. I had a weak moment, but got straight back and i should be proud of the strength i showed. Thanks for the support, and i love the boat. In my mind it was a rickety old pirate ship, but i'm loving the luxury of this new boat. Much better i'm gettin our two boys dedicated this sunday Johnny, so we must definately meet for coffee will be great. We went to our first connect group tonight. It was awesome. Maybe you can join us next time Johnny. Anyway, i'm off to bed. Night all. Love Peace and strength. God bless you all and this whole ship.
                  Failure is only failure the moment you give up.
                  AF since 04th May 2010
                  Fell overboard on the 8th July!
                  My worst mistake was thinking that what i did wasn't that bad.
                  :crazymonkey:

Comment

Hello all,
                    I know I am late joining, hope you have room for one more on the boat. Just got back fro the States. Very sad and intense trip, but I got through it without drinking so I now have a much more powerful weapon in my arsenal next time the beast whispers in my ear. Hope everyone is well and enjoying the ride!
                    While we may not be able to control all that happens to us, we can control what happens inside us.
                    Benjamin Franklin

Comment

Welcome back NT. So glad you're back and healthy. Under the circumstances you did amazing. I hope I can be as strong when dealing with intense emotional crisis. We kept a room available for you...enjoy. It is truly great to see you in the forums again!
                      Outside of a dog a book is mans best friend. Inside of a dog its too dark to read

Comment

Techie thank you, it is so nice to be back. I never had the opportunity to get on line for any amount of time. You know, there was no way I could have gotten through it if I was drinking. I could not have lived with myself if I had let my sister down at a time like this. Great to be back.
                        While we may not be able to control all that happens to us, we can control what happens inside us.
                        Benjamin Franklin

Comment

uh, Techie, that would be a cabin! Not a room... Where are you? the Waldorf Astoria? prancy

Comment

prancy;893320 wrote: uh, Techie, that would be a cabin! Not a room... Where are you? the Waldorf Astoria? prancy
                            :H

Comment

Lol@ prancy, welcome back nottonight. Glad you made it through everythin stronger. I believe God was with you all the way
                              AF since 04th May 2010

Comment

By the way crew, on sunday my back was healed through pray. I hav suffered with constant back pain for ten years or more, and on sunday God healed me through the church's prayer. Our God is an awesome God!
                                AF since 04th May 2010

Comment

Working...
                                X