Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Dizilizid's 60day boat that rocked Challenge! Who's gettin on board?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Morning guys. Ahoi.

Not tonight, glad to have you back. Glad you were able to go through and support your family in these difficult times. Your brother in law is resting in peace now for sure. How was the funeral? Emotional I take it?!

Hey Diz. Coffee will be great on Sunday. That's awesome that you're getting the kids dedicated. It will be a blessed Sunday for sure. We havn't gotten the kids dedicated yet. We want to but waiting for the right time so that most family will be around.

I'm on a connect on the sam Tuesdays in Plumstead allready would have loved to join your group otherwise. This is an all boys connect. My wife and myself are looking for a new connect to join after moving to Southern Peninsula now but need to find a connect group on the other Tuesdays.

Which service on Sunday. The first or second?
    AF since 15th March 2010

The journey is the goal. As long as you're fighting the good fight and you're not giving up on giving up, you're winning. It's not about how often you get knocked down, it's about how often you get up again. Sobriety the goal for sure. But striving to get to that goal is what it's about. Not getting there. Because the journey never ends. The journey is the goal.

Comment

Good evening all!

Johnnyh - it's nice to be back. I did not have the opportunity to get on line for any amount of time in the States. Yes it was emotional, just unbelievable and very sad.

Well we had sun in London today, which I am grateful for, as I am also grateful for my wonderful family.
      While we may not be able to control all that happens to us, we can control what happens inside us.
      Benjamin Franklin

Comment

Goodnight everyone see you tomorrow!
        Outside of a dog a book is mans best friend. Inside of a dog its too dark to read

Comment

Hi guys...

NT, how's your sister coping? And the kids?!

Glad you're back. Hope time will heal the wounds. It's so sad.
          AF since 15th March 2010

The journey is the goal. As long as you're fighting the good fight and you're not giving up on giving up, you're winning. It's not about how often you get knocked down, it's about how often you get up again. Sobriety the goal for sure. But striving to get to that goal is what it's about. Not getting there. Because the journey never ends. The journey is the goal.

Comment

Hi crew... hope you like our lounge area, we need to relax in the evenings after a day on deck, unwind and tell our sea stories
            "In the depths of winter I finally learned there was in me an invincible summer ."
            AF - JAN 1st 2010
            NF - May 1996

Comment

Hi guys. I'm having a great day. I got some shit happenin at work. Big drama! Anyway, i'm feelin fine know that the Lord is on my side. How's everyone?
              Failure is only failure the moment you give up.
              AF since 04th May 2010
              Fell overboard on the 8th July!
              My worst mistake was thinking that what i did wasn't that bad.
              :crazymonkey:

Comment

Hey Diz.

Awesome day here. Sorry for the work situation. Loads happening here as well.

The boat is starting to look very nice. Must be the famale touches. Thanks Chill

So which service are you at on Sunday Diz?!
                AF since 15th March 2010

Comment

Hi all - Great day here a bit hot. I'm lovin the new lounge area. I'll see you there after I scrub the deck.
                  Outside of a dog a book is mans best friend. Inside of a dog its too dark to read

Comment

Ok, so are we all in the lounge area. Johnny, we gonna be at the 11am service. See ya there. This boat is great, but i've just started runnin a fever. I'm freezing cold and hot. Not feelin great at all. Goodnight crew.
                    Failure is only failure the moment you give up.
                    AF since 04th May 2010
                    Fell overboard on the 8th July!
                    My worst mistake was thinking that what i did wasn't that bad.
                    :crazymonkey:

Comment

Hope you feel better soon Diz. Take care!

Comment

Morning guys

Hope you feel better on Sunday for your kids' dedications.

I'll be wearing my Germany shirt on Sunday Diz so you know how to recognise me :H

Meet you at that portable coffee bar in the foyer after the service?!

How's the work situation?! Improving? Or won't for a while.
                        AF since 15th March 2010

Comment

johnnyh;894030 wrote: Hi guys...

NT, how's your sister coping? And the kids?!

Glad you're back. Hope time will heal the wounds. It's so sad.
                          Hi all,

Johnny thank you for your thoughts. My sister has a strong faith in God, and a huge support system around her, eager to help in any way they can. What has happened to the family is huge, the children are each struggling in different ways. She has a grief counsellor and has been contacted by a Homicide Survivors Group, but the task feels monumental. However there are so many who love them, so hopefully the healing can beginning.

You know, if I was still drinking I would not be able to cope either with the grief or the support my sister needs. I am very grateful for my sobriety, and for this wonderful forum!
                          While we may not be able to control all that happens to us, we can control what happens inside us.
                          Benjamin Franklin

Comment

Your attitude is fantastic NT. Really. The realisation that the AL will make it worse and that you need to be sober to be a support system for your family deserves respect.

I am glad your sister knows GOD. HE will help her pull through. Hope she takes all the help she can. the Homicide Survivors group will be helpful and the counselling as well I am sure. But these things take a lot of time. I mean, do you really ever get over something like this??? Live a normal live, live on for sure. But some of the scars are forever for sure.

NT, you're a star. Keep fighting the good fight so you can continue to be all you can for your family.

My prayers are with you that you and your family will be comforted in your mourning.
                            AF since 15th March 2010

Comment

hello all lovely day enjoy. Also everyone please have a safe, sober, and enjoyable weekend!

Comment

To Play in Lounge Tonight - for Chill

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nyhtLmQTPpA[/video]]YouTube - jimmy buffett - License To Chill (with Kenny - License To C

Comment

Working...
                                X