Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Dizilizid's 60day boat that rocked Challenge! Who's gettin on board?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hey Techie thank you!
    Not quite my usual chill music :H:H:H

After we have cooked our catch of the day and chilled in the lounge, im off to my cabin.....
    "In the depths of winter I finally learned there was in me an invincible summer ."
    AF - JAN 1st 2010
    NF - May 1996

Comment

chill, nice looking cabin. I am going to have to see about upgrading my digs!
      The lounge looks pretty cozy to me. see you all there. We can recount escapades and tell lies about how big the fish was that got away.
      prancy

Comment

don't you DARE talk about the fish I caught. Why here it it...

Outside of a dog a book is mans best friend. Inside of a dog its too dark to read

Comment

Is that the hook or the fish?

Comment

Well, if that's the fish, we'd better hope for a miracle to split it between us all. It looks like a cut on your thumb. Lol. I'm workin today. Off tonight. Will come online. Hope i can catch you guys online later. Shweet
            Failure is only failure the moment you give up.
            AF since 04th May 2010
            Fell overboard on the 8th July!
            My worst mistake was thinking that what i did wasn't that bad.
            :crazymonkey:

Comment

Mornings, mornings fisher men and fisher women (is there such word?)

Glad to have internet at home again and looking forward to a chillaxed weekend.

Diz, I forgot church isn't in the usual venue this weekend. If there's a coffee station around I'll see you there.
              AF since 15th March 2010

The journey is the goal. As long as you're fighting the good fight and you're not giving up on giving up, you're winning. It's not about how often you get knocked down, it's about how often you get up again. Sobriety the goal for sure. But striving to get to that goal is what it's about. Not getting there. Because the journey never ends. The journey is the goal.

Comment

dizilizid;895290 wrote: Well, if that's the fish, we'd better hope for a miracle to split it between us all. It looks like a cut on your thumb. Lol
                :H:H:H
                "In the depths of winter I finally learned there was in me an invincible summer ."
                AF - JAN 1st 2010
                NF - May 1996

Comment

is this better? I'm thinking maybe it is...

Outside of a dog a book is mans best friend. Inside of a dog its too dark to read

Comment

Now your talking! Sling it on the barbie.....
                    AF - JAN 1st 2010
                    NF - May 1996

Comment

Comment

Fish are truly ugly creatures. I have just come to that realisation.
                        AF since 15th March 2010

The journey is the goal. As long as you're fighting the good fight and you're not giving up on giving up, you're winning. It's not about how often you get knocked down, it's about how often you get up again. Sobriety the goal for sure. But striving to get to that goal is what it's about. Not getting there. Because the journey never ends. The journey is the goal.

Comment

Well, i'm allergic to shellfish. And two nights ago i ate some fish and found out this particular fish is a bottom feeder. It eats shellfish. I actually got a reaction to this fish. But not as severe as when i eat straight mussels. So i've been feelin like crap for two days. Make sure the fish we eat on this boat aren't shellfish eating little killin machines lol. Laters.
                          Failure is only failure the moment you give up.
                          AF since 04th May 2010
                          Fell overboard on the 8th July!
                          My worst mistake was thinking that what i did wasn't that bad.
                          :crazymonkey:

Comment

aye aye Captain!

Comment

is that you in the picture Techie? Or some other proud fish catcher?
                              I say we filet that baby and grill it up! With a little marinade and some lime slices.

Comment

not me prancy. I did have my pic in my profile for some time but thought that might not be good. Now just the back of me w/ swimcap like a dork!

Comment

Working...
                                X