Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Dizilizid's 60day boat that rocked Challenge! Who's gettin on board?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

LOL. Well, if the fish on the finger was yours and that is the guy who caught the picture in the fish, let's find him and invite him on board. Otherwise, we might starve to death!

Comment

prancy;895780 wrote: LOL. Well, if the fish on the finger was yours and that is the guy who caught the picture in the fish, let's find him and invite him on board. Otherwise, we might starve to death!
      :H:H:H
      Outside of a dog a book is mans best friend. Inside of a dog its too dark to read

Comment

Hey guys. Wonderful day today. I got both the boys dedicated at our Hillsong church service. It was awesome. Plus i met johnnyH live in person. Nice to have met you mate. Enjoy germany vs england later. I'm off for a afternoon nap below deck. I'm stuffed. Lata crew
        Failure is only failure the moment you give up.
        AF since 04th May 2010
        Fell overboard on the 8th July!
        My worst mistake was thinking that what i did wasn't that bad.
        :crazymonkey:

Comment

Have a great day all going to try and relax today. See you on deck later!
          Outside of a dog a book is mans best friend. Inside of a dog its too dark to read

Comment

Hi guys.

Needless to say I enjoyed the football . Nice to have met you too Diz. A pity you guys were in a rush. Must definately have some coffee next time and chat some more!! You've got a lovely family.

How are all of the rest of yous doing today?! HOpe strong sailing all?!
            AF since 15th March 2010

The journey is the goal. As long as you're fighting the good fight and you're not giving up on giving up, you're winning. It's not about how often you get knocked down, it's about how often you get up again. Sobriety the goal for sure. But striving to get to that goal is what it's about. Not getting there. Because the journey never ends. The journey is the goal.

Comment

Morning Sailors! Where ya all this morning?! still sleeping in yer cabins?!

Hope you all have a stunning AF day!!!
              AF since 15th March 2010

The journey is the goal. As long as you're fighting the good fight and you're not giving up on giving up, you're winning. It's not about how often you get knocked down, it's about how often you get up again. Sobriety the goal for sure. But striving to get to that goal is what it's about. Not getting there. Because the journey never ends. The journey is the goal.

Comment

yeah nice and cozy in mine. Up for some sun in a bit. See everyone in the lounge later!

Comment

Very quiet on the boat today. Where's Chillgirl? Chilling? lol. And Diz? Presumably at work?
                  AF since 15th March 2010

Comment

Good day to all sailors. Seems a bit quiet today. I hope that means that everyone is having a good MOnday start to the week and are working hard! Maybe we should do some diving off the boat today. Wake things up a bit!

Comment

bookoo meetings and issues at office. thinking of everyone here. it's so hot in nyc today. how hot you ask? it was so hot i wore my all cotton gourd!

Comment

Gourd - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

hhmmm?!

Hot in the Algarve today, sanding down all my garden furniture ready to teak-oil it tomorrow,
                        good practice for sanding down the decks..... off to my cabin shipmates, see you in the morning.
                        "In the depths of winter I finally learned there was in me an invincible summer ."
                        AF - JAN 1st 2010
                        NF - May 1996

Comment

Hot, hot hot in London town! Could do with a nice cool ocean breeze! Happy sailing to all!!!
                          While we may not be able to control all that happens to us, we can control what happens inside us.
                          Benjamin Franklin

Comment

chillgirl;897529 wrote: Gourd - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

hhmmm?!

Hot in the Algarve today, sanding down all my garden furniture ready to teak-oil it tomorrow,
                            good practice for sanding down the decks..... off to my cabin shipmates, see you in the morning.
                            Nordstroms sells them in cotton! Attached files [img]/converted_files/1282514=5608-attachment.jpg[/img]

Comment

HI guys. Just dropping by. Glad to hear you're all doing fine.
                              AF since 15th March 2010

Comment

fun shot of crew...

Comment

Working...
                                X