Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Dizilizid's 60day boat that rocked Challenge! Who's gettin on board?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hey, I am here! Fell asleep in the rowboat.....Thanks for looking for me, techie!
    Really, i have been just pretty busy with a new work obligation, but doing good. I just returned from a 2 hour ride on my horse in the Southern California heat but it is actually not too bad this year.... yet!
    We had a guest for dinner the other night and he and my husband finished off two bottles of wine and a cocktail after dinner. I confess that I was wanting to join in. Not craving the AL, just sort of felt isolated. They were having such a good time yukking it up. I stuck with them, however. It was sort of funny though after the guest left, my husband kept saying "wasn't that fun? wasn't that great? great evening! I really like him!" It was hard for me to not say something about the 2 bottles of wine making it more fun, but I didn't..... Progress, not perfection! prancy

Comment

Hi guys!!!

You mean 6 months AF rather

Fantastic Prancy for sticking it out!!! You're a star.

How's everyone today?! Where's our captain?! Where's our vice- captain?!!! Looks liek we might have to appoint a 3ic soon :H:H
      AF since 15th March 2010

The journey is the goal. As long as you're fighting the good fight and you're not giving up on giving up, you're winning. It's not about how often you get knocked down, it's about how often you get up again. Sobriety the goal for sure. But striving to get to that goal is what it's about. Not getting there. Because the journey never ends. The journey is the goal.

Comment

Chill and i hav gone to the island together. Didn't want to compromise our crew. How's it? I'm so tired. Been up since 5ish with both boys sick. I'm gettin sick too now. Where's chill. I need her to organise a crew meetin online for tonight sometime. Can everyone make it.
        Failure is only failure the moment you give up.
        AF since 04th May 2010
        Fell overboard on the 8th July!
        My worst mistake was thinking that what i did wasn't that bad.
        :crazymonkey:

Comment

Oh Captain, my Captain.

That doesn't sound good. Sorry to hear. It's the season. I'm glad my boys are healthy for once after we've just been through ear infections, colds and flus. Hope your boys and you get better.
          You working today?!
          I'll be around tonight (in between the football).
          Stay strong broer.
          AF since 15th March 2010

The journey is the goal. As long as you're fighting the good fight and you're not giving up on giving up, you're winning. It's not about how often you get knocked down, it's about how often you get up again. Sobriety the goal for sure. But striving to get to that goal is what it's about. Not getting there. Because the journey never ends. The journey is the goal.

Comment

Hi all. My thoughts out to you Diz for a speedy recovery for you and yours!
            Outside of a dog a book is mans best friend. Inside of a dog its too dark to read

Comment

Sorry to hear you and your boys are not well Dizi, hope your household has a speedy recovery. Defiantly available for a crew meeting. Prancy, well done on the dinner party, I have had to sit by with my husband some evenings while he and a friend share a bottle of wine and it's not my favourite thing either. However the 2 hour horse back ride sounds fantastic. Happy sailing to all, Techie, Johhny, Dizi and any one else I have missed.
              While we may not be able to control all that happens to us, we can control what happens inside us.
              Benjamin Franklin

Comment

HI guys. Off to the footie in a little while. Won't be around much today I'm afraid But happy sailing everyone.
                AF since 15th March 2010

Comment

Hi everyone have a wonderful day.
                  Outside of a dog a book is mans best friend. Inside of a dog its too dark to read

Comment

Whoop whoop for Germany. They played an amazing game of footie! How's everyone doin? Johnny, you must be very happy. I'm also supportin Germay. Hava great night everyone.
                    Failure is only failure the moment you give up.
                    AF since 04th May 2010
                    Fell overboard on the 8th July!
                    My worst mistake was thinking that what i did wasn't that bad.
                    :crazymonkey:

Comment

dizilizid;901623 wrote: Whoop whoop for Germany. They played an amazing game of footie! How's everyone doin? Johnny, you must be very happy. I'm also supportin Germay. Hava great night everyone.

HURRA Germany

Comment

Oh, my Lord, are those World Cup games STILL on? Just kidding, guys, you can relax now!
                        Gloomy June morning here in So Cal. Very strange weather. It is so much cooler than other years. Must be global warming.
                        Still doing good on the AF program. Day 47 for me and still counting.
                        See everyone on deck tonight. Are we stocking fireworks for the 4th of July (birthday of USA)?

Comment

Morning guys. Yes, i'm definately over the moon. Was at the game too!!! i'd say 80% Argentinian fans there. That was embarrassing. But it was soo sad to see all their sad and crying faces afterwards. (I'm not mocking). They showed fantastic spirit. I love their songs. They seem such happy supporters.

WEll there can only be one!!!! And I'm over the moon it's Germany.

Bring on Spain.
                          AF since 15th March 2010

Comment

johnnyh;902189 wrote: Morning guys. Yes, i'm definately over the moon. Was at the game too!!! i'd say 80% Argentinian fans there. That was embarrassing. But it was soo sad to see all their sad and crying faces afterwards. (I'm not mocking). They showed fantastic spirit. I love their songs. They seem such happy supporters.

WEll there can only be one!!!! And I'm over the moon it's Germany.

Bring on Spain.
                            http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0d01NpclvlE[/video]]YouTube - Patti LuPone - DON'T CRY FOR ME ARGENTINA

Comment

Happy 4th all. Captain says we should be able to see fireworks off the port bow tonight. Have a GREAT day and I'll see everyone in the lounge!

Comment

Dizi 2009 4th of July pic

Comment

Working...
                                X