Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Dizilizid's 60day boat that rocked Challenge! Who's gettin on board?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Fireworks are goin ahead in ten mins. Hope you're all ready for a dazzling show of amazinness! Happy 4th of July everyone.
    Failure is only failure the moment you give up.
    AF since 04th May 2010
    Fell overboard on the 8th July!
    My worst mistake was thinking that what i did wasn't that bad.
    :crazymonkey:

Comment

Ready Cappy
      Outside of a dog a book is mans best friend. Inside of a dog its too dark to read

Comment

Permission to come aboard for the show?

Start by doing what's necessary, then what's possible and suddenly you are doing the impossible.

St. Francis of Assisi

Comment

Happy 4th of July all!
          While we may not be able to control all that happens to us, we can control what happens inside us.
          Benjamin Franklin

Comment

Dizi Tops Last Year...

Outside of a dog a book is mans best friend. Inside of a dog its too dark to read

Comment

Wow, techie. Amazing shots of 4th fireworks! Thanks. prancy

Comment

Cool Pics. Morning crew

Dizzi, you at the 5pm service yesterday?!
                AF since 15th March 2010

The journey is the goal. As long as you're fighting the good fight and you're not giving up on giving up, you're winning. It's not about how often you get knocked down, it's about how often you get up again. Sobriety the goal for sure. But striving to get to that goal is what it's about. Not getting there. Because the journey never ends. The journey is the goal.

Comment

Hi everyone. Looking forward to a great day. See you all in the lounge later!

Comment

Good morning everyone.
                    Having survived the holiday weekend intact, should be smooth seas today. prancy

Comment

GUYS IM BACK!! Was missing over the weekend due to an emergency on board an neighbouring ship, but Im now back as 2nd in command and fully commited to steering you all through our final weeks happily and soberly!!! :groupluv:
                      "In the depths of winter I finally learned there was in me an invincible summer ."
                      AF - JAN 1st 2010
                      NF - May 1996

Comment

Welcome back Chillgirl! Hello Prancy and JohnnyH. Techi did you take those pictures? Really beautiful. Looking forward to a busy and hopefully fruitful week. Very grateful for my sobriety, for without it I would be unable to accomplish what I need to over the next month. Here is to smooth sailing this summer!
                        While we may not be able to control all that happens to us, we can control what happens inside us.
                        Benjamin Franklin

Comment

Hey you guys. No NT cut n paste. they are nice though. Good to see you Chill and Prancy!

Comment

In case anyone is bored with the sunshine up on deck, I'd like to introduce the new gym....

And with the ever increasing no. of crew I have ordered us a bigger boat.....

with a nice choice of cabins

................staying sober is easier when you love yourself so lets be good to ourselves
                            "In the depths of winter I finally learned there was in me an invincible summer ."
                            AF - JAN 1st 2010
                            NF - May 1996

Comment

Oh I'm lovin these new addition changes Chill!

I think we should make this Dizilizid's 60month "boat that rocked" Challenge!?

Comment

Mornings, mornings sailors.

Busy, busy day ahead. Love those pics Chillgirl

Just want to get to work now, get done with it. and come back home.

Have a great day everyone.
                                AF since 15th March 2010

The journey is the goal. As long as you're fighting the good fight and you're not giving up on giving up, you're winning. It's not about how often you get knocked down, it's about how often you get up again. Sobriety the goal for sure. But striving to get to that goal is what it's about. Not getting there. Because the journey never ends. The journey is the goal.

Comment

Working...
                                X