Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Dizilizid's 60day boat that rocked Challenge! Who's gettin on board?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

morning all. very hot. too hot here today. record breaking temps are expected. not a fun day to be in the big apple. See you in the lounge later.
    Outside of a dog a book is mans best friend. Inside of a dog its too dark to read

Comment

Hi crew. Nice to have you back chill. Missed ya. Guys, i need you all to pray for me and my wife. Her ex is wanting to fight for custody. He's makin up some bullshit stories, and accusing us of abuse etc. We are goin to fight, but it's gonna cost us so much, and we're already strugglin financially. I feel so stressed. We are the better family for this little 5yr old, not his abusive dad, and i just want you all to keep us in your prayers please. Your stressed captain. Chill, thank GOD YOU'RE BACK. i can't captain in this state. I'm angry, and scared and feelin so many emotions that i just hope i get through this all alive. Anyway, that's enough of my troubles. How's everyone else?
      Failure is only failure the moment you give up.
      AF since 04th May 2010
      Fell overboard on the 8th July!
      My worst mistake was thinking that what i did wasn't that bad.
      :crazymonkey:

Comment

Diz - I am praying for you.
        While we may not be able to control all that happens to us, we can control what happens inside us.
        Benjamin Franklin

Comment

you're in my thought's and prayers too!
          Outside of a dog a book is mans best friend. Inside of a dog its too dark to read

Comment

How's everyone doin. Where's johnny and chill and the rest of the crew. I love the upgrades on our boat. Did someone win the lotto. Lol.
            AF since 04th May 2010

Comment

Hey guys.

Hey dizzers, that's awfull news mate. Please stay strong, God will guide you through these troubled waters. Just don't stop believing mate.
              AF since 15th March 2010

The journey is the goal. As long as you're fighting the good fight and you're not giving up on giving up, you're winning. It's not about how often you get knocked down, it's about how often you get up again. Sobriety the goal for sure. But striving to get to that goal is what it's about. Not getting there. Because the journey never ends. The journey is the goal.

Comment

Sorry Guys here I am!!!

Diz - this is really crap but surely he is just shit stirring and a lawyer will hopefully tell him he is wasting his time to take it any further? You have your whole crew behind you....

Yes I ordered the new ship and put it on my credit card, in this virtual world we can afford to be extravagant.... What else can I buy our captain to cheer him up??

How about a nice new hat.....
                "In the depths of winter I finally learned there was in me an invincible summer ."
                AF - JAN 1st 2010
                NF - May 1996

Comment

Morning all. New boat chill? I'm excited! Thinking of you Diz!

Comment

Thanks mates. Wow, i got me a captains hat. Whoo hoo. Thanks Chill. That's awesome! I'll keep you all updated. My wife has said that all her ex has done is cause himself problems, cause now she is gonna fight for custody and she's the best mother i know and he has actually just screwed himself over. This will be a huge regret for him. And we've got God on our side. Whoop whoop! Can i hear a whoop whoop!
                    AF since 04th May 2010

Comment

how odd I'm first checking in. well i'm honored. hope your ok diz? have a good day everyone!

Comment

Hello all and a big shout out to the Captain!
                        The courts often think long and clearly before they change custody. Document everything you can about the charges he is making and his own behavior. IF you have to show up, show up calm and prepared! It works the best. And good luck.
                        I took a seminar the other day on "work flow" which is pretty funny since I don't really work anymore!
                        But now I am obsessed with getting really organized! Which is also pretty funny since I am already really organized. Oh, we obsessive compulsive types are sooooo much fun. Anything need organizing on the ship?? I am ready!

Comment

Whoop, Whoop Dizzie!!!

Hey Guys.

You'e sounding a little more positive again Dizz. So glad. Were you working yesterday?!! My wife and I were in the area and were considering popping around for dinner but settled for Asian food. Went to the movies after. (you're yet to meet my better half after all (very, very, very much my BETTER half :H )

Strong sailing here. Ahoy mates.
                          AF since 15th March 2010

The journey is the goal. As long as you're fighting the good fight and you're not giving up on giving up, you're winning. It's not about how often you get knocked down, it's about how often you get up again. Sobriety the goal for sure. But striving to get to that goal is what it's about. Not getting there. Because the journey never ends. The journey is the goal.

Comment

Diz - As deputy Captain, im making you walk the plank for your recent mis adventures, then get your sorry ass back on board and Captain this Ship!!!

"In the depths of winter I finally learned there was in me an invincible summer ."
                            AF - JAN 1st 2010
                            NF - May 1996

Comment

Comment

Ok, now that i've walked the plank, i am glad that my crew love me so much that they still want me as their captain. Thank you guys.
                                AF since 04th May 2010

Comment

Working...
                                X