Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Dizilizid's 60day boat that rocked Challenge! Who's gettin on board?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Me too. I loooove my cabin. Is there room service?

No drinks bar I see! Is this an AF boat????
    Be strong-
    We define ourselves by the best that is in us, not the worse that has been done to us.
    Be constructive. Clear the word of CAN'T

Comment

Chillgirl;909731 wrote: Rebirth - :welcome: ABOARD!!! The more the merrier....

Mr G - You can put the suntan lotion on my back
      YES MAM!

'I am part of all that I have met, yet all experience is an arch wherethro', gleams that untravelled world whose margins fade, forever and forever when I move'

Zen soul Warrior. Freedom today-

Comment

rebirth;909777 wrote: Me too. I loooove my cabin. Is there room service?

No drinks bar I see! Is this an AF boat????
        I really hope the answer is yes to both of those question's!

'I am part of all that I have met, yet all experience is an arch wherethro', gleams that untravelled world whose margins fade, forever and forever when I move'

Zen soul Warrior. Freedom today-

Comment

I don't know how any of you could enjoy this thread now.
          I'll be leaving this forum with some others now.
          All the best in your voyages.

Start by doing what's necessary, then what's possible and suddenly you are doing the impossible.

St. Francis of Assisi

Comment

RC - My reason for supporting this and any other thread Im involved with is the same reason I joined this site in the 1st place. That is to continue working with 100% commitment to my sobriety and to help others who have the same goal.....
            "In the depths of winter I finally learned there was in me an invincible summer ."
            AF - JAN 1st 2010
            NF - May 1996

Comment

Whats wrong? Why is RC upset? I dont understand.
              Be strong-
              We define ourselves by the best that is in us, not the worse that has been done to us.

Comment

rebirth;910503 wrote: Whats wrong? Why is RC upset? I dont understand.
                Outside of a dog a book is mans best friend. Inside of a dog its too dark to read

Comment

oh! Not the bermuda triangle!!
                  Does the boat really have to sail there? Surely we can change direction?
                  Be strong-

Comment

techie;911058 wrote:
                    ok I might be Captain but your the techie, Techie..... can we make it through this?
                    "In the depths of winter I finally learned there was in me an invincible summer ."
                    AF - JAN 1st 2010
                    NF - May 1996

Comment

Hello chill you better come down to the engine room. The equipment going crazy. Oh no, Denny Terrio and the cast of Dance Fever are appearing on the ships sonar. I'm also...what a sec Chill. Yeah, we're also getting a McDonalds ad on the ship radio. I'm scared Chill. It's saying 10,000 served. What year is....hissssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss sssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss
                      Outside of a dog a book is mans best friend. Inside of a dog its too dark to read

Comment

techie;911318 wrote: Hello chill you better come down to the engine room. The equipment going crazy. Oh no, Denny Terrio and the cast of Dance Fever are appearing on the ships sonar. I'm also...what a sec Chill. Yeah, we're also getting a McDonalds ad on the ship radio. I'm scared Chill. It's saying 10,000 served. What year is....hissssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss sssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss
                        shit.... i think we are in trouble, did you notice the boat was called "The Oceanic"?
                        AF - JAN 1st 2010
                        NF - May 1996

Comment

Chillgirl;911342 wrote: shit.... i think we are in trouble, did you notice the boat was called "The Oceanic"?
                          :H:H:H:H

Comment

ooh. I am feeling seasick now.
                            Be strong-

Comment

Ringing Cedars;910038 wrote: I don't know how any of you could enjoy this thread now.
                              I'll be leaving this forum with some others now.
                              All the best in your voyages.
                              rebirth;910503 wrote: Whats wrong? Why is RC upset? I dont understand.
                              techie;911058 wrote:
                              Chillgirl;910066 wrote:
                              RC - My reason for supporting this and any other thread Im involved with is the same reason I joined this site in the 1st place. That is to continue working with 100% commitment to my sobriety and to help others who have the same goal.....
                              Don't worry about RC leaving the forum I reckon techie had it right....
                              she's just a bit lost.....

RC has posted 44 times in the last 18 hours.....
                              I don't think that we should be too worried that she left.....:H:H:H:H

and YES I will continue to use my style...if you don't like it don't red it....

Comment

WELL RC IS MY FRIEND AND I LOVE HER. JAN WHY DON'T YOU JUST LEAVE I HAVE GOT SO MANY PM MAILS FROM NEW PPL AND OLD TIMER'S HERE THAT CAN'T STAND YOU SOME SAID THEY WISH THEY COULD REALLY POST WHAT THEY THINK OF YOU BUT DON'T WANNA GET TOSSED YOU HAVE A LOT OF ENEMES JAN AND AS FAR AS DIZZY WENT HE IS ANOTHER ONE THAT PPL CAN'T STAND I HAVE GOTTEN A LOT OF HATE MAIL FOR TAKEING UP FOR THAT DOPE NEVER AGAIN!!! NAIL THE DOPE TO THE CROSS I WILL NEVER COME TO HIS DEFENSE AGIN! AND I WON'T COME TO THIS SITE ANYMOREOR READ IT ANYMORE

Comment

Working...
                                X