Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Dizilizid's 60day boat that rocked Challenge! Who's gettin on board?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi Guys Id really appreciate it if you could take your disputes off this thread, we are trying here to reach a 60 day target AF in a fun light hearted way..... :thanks:
    "In the depths of winter I finally learned there was in me an invincible summer ."
    AF - JAN 1st 2010
    NF - May 1996

Comment

Trucker, i'm sorry. I thought you were attackin me and my faith. I never meant to hurt you trucker. I promise. The rest of these people need serious help. But trucker, God told me that you've been a man of God, but somethin happened that made you turn your back on Him. So please talk to me trucker. I wanna know what's happened. Please forgive me.
      Failure is only failure the moment you give up.
      AF since 04th May 2010
      Fell overboard on the 8th July!
      My worst mistake was thinking that what i did wasn't that bad.
      :crazymonkey:

Comment

This is my ship. Anyone who's got a problem with this, can jump overboard. This is my ship. Should i say it again. Captain chilli is the only one who controls this boat. It's not a fancy 5star boat. It's a pirate ship. Rotten and fallin apart. And i never wanted a crew that thought they were above the rest. So get off if you feel the need or stay on and know this is my ship.
        Failure is only failure the moment you give up.
        AF since 04th May 2010
        Fell overboard on the 8th July!
        My worst mistake was thinking that what i did wasn't that bad.
        :crazymonkey:

Comment

Err, more suntan lotion Cap'n? :h

'I am part of all that I have met, yet all experience is an arch wherethro', gleams that untravelled world whose margins fade, forever and forever when I move'

Zen soul Warrior. Freedom today-

Comment

Oh yes please Mr G - I can feel the tension in my shoulders......
            "In the depths of winter I finally learned there was in me an invincible summer ."
            AF - JAN 1st 2010
            NF - May 1996

Comment

... even my hair is clenched ...

Comment

Coming right up Mam. You know tension is a health and safety issue, and as i am health and safety rep, i recommend regular massage for you.

'I am part of all that I have met, yet all experience is an arch wherethro', gleams that untravelled world whose margins fade, forever and forever when I move'

Comment

tawnyfrog;911652 wrote: ... even my hair is clenched ...
                  Number one cut Bosun?

Comment

Guitarista;911653 wrote: Coming right up Mam. You know tension is a health and safety issue, and as i am health and safety rep, i recommend regular massage for you.
                    Mr G - we will form an orderly queue......
                    AF - JAN 1st 2010
                    NF - May 1996

Comment

Guitarista;911656 wrote: Number one cut Bosun?
                      Puhleeeze ... no basin cut for moi ...

Comment

tawnyfrog;911663 wrote: Puhleeeze ... no basin cut for moi ...
                        Tawny I dont like to get personal but you havent really got much to cut..... :H
                        AF - JAN 1st 2010
                        NF - May 1996

Comment

HEY DIZZY You and god holding conversation's behind my back eh? Well yes i do no the bible inside out.And your god that talkes to you, hmm lol Yes my new god is a ANGEL DIZ... And well she is my new god so i quess he a little pissed at me,But we still on friendly terms YOU NO WHAT I MEANright dude, See me and you DIZ here voices from the heaven's and angel spoke to me this morning we had a cup of coffee together and she said of course forgive that poor man/dizzie he has been drug trew the mud here on this site so i always take her advice.But she did tell me to get off this boat to many crazzies's here OH SHE DID SPEAK VERY KINLY OF SOME HERE BY THE WAY angel also told me to hang out on the cruise boat a little calmer ocean and a smoother~ ride not to chopie of a sea.BY the way next time you chillin with your god tell him ANGEL& Trucker said HI PEACE OUT BRO! OH BY THE WAY EINSTIEN STILL TRIPPIN OUT ON LSD SO SHOOT UP A PRAYER FOR OLD ALBERT.

Comment

Chillgirl;911668 wrote: Tawny I dont like to get personal but you havent really got much to cut..... :H
                            Oh, you're so wrong. Underneath that tidy headwear is a long, luxuriant, glistening mane which, once liberated, falls over the back of couches and such ...

Comment

tawnyfrog;911703 wrote: Oh, you're so wrong. Underneath that tidy headwear is a long, luxuriant, glistening mane which, once liberated, falls over the back of couches and such ...
                              that must be quite a hairnet!!
                              AF - JAN 1st 2010
                              NF - May 1996

Comment

Right Trucker. You're the chef. So what's for lunch?

Comment

Working...
                                X