Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Dizilizid's 60day boat that rocked Challenge! Who's gettin on board?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

tawnyfrog;911703 wrote: Oh, you're so wrong. Underneath that tidy headwear is a long, luxuriant, glistening mane which, once liberated, falls over the back of couches and such ...
    Well you'll just have to flounce around the deck looking pretty then won't you......

'I am part of all that I have met, yet all experience is an arch wherethro', gleams that untravelled world whose margins fade, forever and forever when I move'

Zen soul Warrior. Freedom today-

Comment

Mr G - Maybe we could tempt Blue Heeler on board to do lunch, I heard a rumor that he feeds his cat tiger prawns!!
      "In the depths of winter I finally learned there was in me an invincible summer ."
      AF - JAN 1st 2010
      NF - May 1996

Comment

Chillgirl;911794 wrote: Mr G - Maybe we could tempt Blue Heeler on board to do lunch, I heard a rumor that he feeds his cat tiger prawns!!
        Sound's good Chilli, just as long as you're ready for his stories after dinner......

'I am part of all that I have met, yet all experience is an arch wherethro', gleams that untravelled world whose margins fade, forever and forever when I move'

Comment

Now, hang on a minute mate. I do indeed do Tiger prawns for my little buddy. But she is special, and I would not do them for anyone else. You do know don't you, that they are sea cockroaches? On the other hand I am a sailor, have even done deep sea stuff. Scared the shit out of me too...when the waves are higher than the mast it gives one pause for thought. I can handle a little yacht and loved it when I did. I'm not up to this job tho.'

Comment

And, furthermore, it's getting fucking late here. I need to go to bed. If I were still drinking I could stay up for hours. But, one doesn't get much of a buzz from Chinotto.
            I am interested in the 'Battle' thread tho' and I want as much support as I can get there.
            We need to put this recent disaster behind us. We need to calm the ruffled feathers and get back to the main game. If, as a newbie, I had come here looking for support and got nothing but a swift kick in the jimmy, I would have fucked off quick smart.
            I have done so well out of this place I feel that I owe it to those who follow to keep it as a safe haven. I know you all agree, so get on board that thread and give it all you've got.

Comment

ok I will go lend my support.... is it not even worth one tiger prawn? I especially love them done in garlic....
              "In the depths of winter I finally learned there was in me an invincible summer ."
              AF - JAN 1st 2010
              NF - May 1996

Comment

Ok Chill I could do one. De-veined and peeled of course.
                I do love them in fried rice, with chicken and asian pork. The secret is the rice, must be cooked early and chilled in the fridge. Also must have 3 eschallots and a cup of baby peas, and an omelette (two eggs) Hey! I'm supposed to be in bed now!

Comment

Can I have one too? Everyone screaming and shouting and forgetting to feed people on board. I am starving here!

Pirate ship or five star...still think it's a lovely boat.
                  Be strong-
                  We define ourselves by the best that is in us, not the worse that has been done to us.
                  Be constructive. Clear the word of CAN'T

Comment

rebirth;911938 wrote: Can I have one too? Everyone screaming and shouting and forgetting to feed people on board. I am starving here!

Pirate ship or five star...still think it's a lovely boat.
                    Nice one Rebirth, on this fantasy voyage it can be anything you want it to be so for me its definately 5 star

BH - After that post you just got nominated as ship chef...
                    AF - JAN 1st 2010
                    NF - May 1996

Comment

oh!!! Nice one. Gonna make a nice brew for everyone first. Served with fluffy light scones, homemade cheery jam and slathers of clotted cream. Bring some english tradition to this boat. Enjoy! I only have 18 days left on this boat so I intend to make the most of my role and devise a scumptious menu.

Cocktails for sunsets too. without AL ofcourse.

Unfortunately there is no 24 hour room service cause I wouldnt have a life. Everyone happy with that?x
                      Be strong-
                      We define ourselves by the best that is in us, not the worse that has been done to us.

Comment

rebirth;911957 wrote: oh!!! Nice one. Gonna make a nice brew for everyone first. Served with fluffy light scones, homemade cheery jam and slathers of clotted cream. Bring some english tradition to this boat.
                        and of course in our virtual world its all calorie free!
                        AF - JAN 1st 2010
                        NF - May 1996

Comment

Yup and the crockery just disappears too.
                          Be strong-

Comment

Ok, i'll do the room service. Graveyard shift, from midnight to dawn, how's that? I shall have a little tray table with many treat's. A selection of bedtime stories for those having trouble getting their sleeping pattern back, some herbal tea's, af cocktail's, my guitar, and of course the massage oil, to help smooth away the stresses of the past, meditation c.d's, an indoor cricket set, and, copies of my new album, that will be for sale at offshore, duty free prices.

Comment

Guitarista;912256 wrote: an indoor cricket set
                              This is obviously a bedtime aid that hasnt yet reached Portugal??!! :H
                              AF - JAN 1st 2010
                              NF - May 1996

Comment

Chillgirl;912264 wrote: This is obviously a bedtime aid that hasnt yet reached Portugal??!! :H
                                Yes Chilli, and the game can be a great sleeping aid.

Hey, and do we have a doctor? Some folk may be taking med's. Would we need some sort of pharmacy or dispensary on board? Of course, it mightn't be appropriate for the overnight room service to double as a dispensary. Not that i am dodgy in any way shape or form.

Comment

Working...
                                X