Army Thread 3rd June

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Army Thread 3rd June

I'm absolutely gobsmacked by events in Cumbria, it's only a few days since they had a fatal coach crash and then there were the floods last year. It's a huge county with one the smallest police force in the country.

oh and easyjet don't go to Dublin from Newcastle
    It could be worse, I could be filing.
    AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Army Thread 3rd June

mario;876008 wrote: for oney Little Johnny ?why is your homework in your Dads writing?? the teacher asks.
      ?I used his pen,? he replied
      Hey... I heard that I take offense to little Johnny jokes., okay?... :H
      AF since 15th March 2010

The journey is the goal. As long as you're fighting the good fight and you're not giving up on giving up, you're winning. It's not about how often you get knocked down, it's about how often you get up again. Sobriety the goal for sure. But striving to get to that goal is what it's about. Not getting there. Because the journey never ends. The journey is the goal.

Comment

Army Thread 3rd June

JackieClaire;875993 wrote:
        Can you get calpol over there?
        Hi JC,

Wha'ts that?
        AF since 15th March 2010

The journey is the goal. As long as you're fighting the good fight and you're not giving up on giving up, you're winning. It's not about how often you get knocked down, it's about how often you get up again. Sobriety the goal for sure. But striving to get to that goal is what it's about. Not getting there. Because the journey never ends. The journey is the goal.

Comment

Army Thread 3rd June

johnnyh;876025 wrote: Hey... I heard that I take offense to little Johnny jokes., okay?... :H
          oh Johnny, darling, you do know whats coming don't you:H
          AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Army Thread 3rd June

Haha. yeah. bring it on.
            AF since 15th March 2010

Comment

Army Thread 3rd June

Calpol is a liquid paracetomol especially made for children, I tried getting a link from goggle but it's taking forever to download.
              AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Army Thread 3rd June

oh. i'm pretty sure that's exactly what we're using. Well our main brand of paracetamol here in SA is Panado. And what we use is Panado syrup.

Works well... Fever has already gone back a bit again. Hope by tomorrow it's out of the system for good.
                AF since 15th March 2010

Comment

Army Thread 3rd June

That's it. It's a godsend got littlies.
                  AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Army Thread 3rd June

yaaaaawn.....

I think i'm going to have a real, real early night. Some melk tert and hot choc and off to bed sounds about right now.
                    AF since 15th March 2010

Comment

Army Thread 3rd June

Nighty Night
                      AF since 15th March 2010

Comment

Army Thread 3rd June

Laters Johnny, Sleep well you've got a big moving weekend so you need to rest
                        AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Army Thread 3rd June

Jeepers, Johnny!

I just got home!

Hello again, all
                          I'll do whatever it takes
                          AF 21/08/2009

Comment

Army Thread 3rd June

Uh oh... I didn't mean it the way it looks now...
                            I'll do whatever it takes
                            AF 21/08/2009

Comment

Army Thread 3rd June

night johnny, hope all keeps well at home

:congratulatory: Clean & Sober since 13/01/2009 :congratulatory:

Until one is committed there is always hesitant thoughts.
                              I know enough to know that I don't know enough.

This signature has been typed in front of a live studio audience.

Comment

Army Thread 3rd June

Hello again all, hows it goin?
                                "It's not your job to like me, it's mine!"

AF 10th May 2010
                                NF 12th May 2010

Comment

Working...
                                X