Gratuity Journal!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Gratuity Journal!

I am grateful that I have a God I can call father.
    I am grateful for His grace.
    I am grateful that thanks to Him today I am sober.
    I am grateful that I have such a wonderful wife and kids.

and

I am grateful that Germany has made it to the quarter finals of the World Cup. Well done boys. Keep going now.
    AF since 15th March 2010

The journey is the goal. As long as you're fighting the good fight and you're not giving up on giving up, you're winning. It's not about how often you get knocked down, it's about how often you get up again. Sobriety the goal for sure. But striving to get to that goal is what it's about. Not getting there. Because the journey never ends. The journey is the goal.

Comment

Gratuity Journal!

Every moment is an opportunity for us to choose....
      Don't abdicate your Power of Choice...

Today I am truly grateful
      -for my ability to choose my thoughts,
      -for my ability to create my reality,
      -for my ability to change my circumstances,
      Today I am grateful that I have become more tolerant of other peoples opinions, wants and desires and
      have learnt that they won't always match mine!
      Today I am truly grateful that I learnt what unconditional love really means...
      The smallest action taken is worth more than the greatest intention!:h

Comment

Gratuity Journal!

I am grateful for my Mum's wisdom and tenderness.
        I am grateful that I can work in a job I enjoy.
        I am grateful for the love of my friends and family.
        I am grateful that my friends understand that I no longer drink Alcohol.
        Tant
        AF since 12 April 2010

Comment

Gratuity Journal!

Hi everyone - thanks prissy - I was feeling down last week and it ended up in a slip up, but......

I am so grateful I have learnt from that horrendous experience
          I am so grateful to be feeling normal and healthy again
          I am so grateful to be moving into a new home next week which is a better place for my kids
          I am so grateful for my children and my family and may they have continued good health.
          I am so grateful to everybody here at MWO for such pearls of wisdom every time I log on I learn something new!
          AF since Sunday 27th June 2010
          One Day At A Time

Trying to be the best mother, daughter and friend that I can be.

Comment

Gratuity Journal!

I'm grateful that I'm not spending hundreds of dollars a month on alcohol. When I go grocery shopping the bottle shop is right there at the entrance. This afternoon I though to myself thank goodness I don't have to go in there any more, I don't have to spend $60 on wine thinking this should last me for a week but in reality knowing it will barely last the weekend. I'm glad I don't have to wonder if the staff are counting how many times I've been in this week, if they are keeping tabs, if they nod at eachother while I scramble through my handbag to find the coins at the bottom to pay for it. I'm so glad I no longer have to care if they are talking about me as I leave with my brown paper bag for the fifth time this week.

I am soooo grateful to be alcohol free!!
            Tant
            AF since 12 April 2010

Comment

Gratuity Journal!

tantangra;898700 wrote:

Tant - Im with you on that one!
              "In the depths of winter I finally learned there was in me an invincible summer ."
              AF - JAN 1st 2010
              NF - May 1996

Comment

Gratuity Journal!

I am grateful I have a wonderful friend from here who surprised me with a parcel full of lovliness this morning...xxxx
                "It's not your job to like me, it's mine!"

AF 10th May 2010
                NF 12th May 2010

Comment

Gratuity Journal!

I am grateful that for the first time EVA i had a sane and rational conversation with my new doctor who seems to actually know something and what's more he DOES actucally care
                  Glad I am walking even tho sometimes painful
                  Glad my new boss is great (and on holidays so gives me some time to deal with WTF)
                  Thank Dawg for Musicians who make the rest of us feel so much better about dealing with crap

Comment

Gratuity Journal!

I am so grateful to have survived a very difficult few days without reaching for a drink
                    I am grateful to have Tigger staying with me this week!
                    Im grateful to the great friends I have for always exceeding expectation
                    Im grateful to my neighbour for not practising his drums tonight
                    Im grateful to have MWO.....
                    "In the depths of winter I finally learned there was in me an invincible summer ."
                    AF - JAN 1st 2010
                    NF - May 1996

Comment

Gratuity Journal!

I am incredibly grateful that the rifts in my family have healed
                      I'm grateful that my nieces and children have grown to become such awesome people despite all the odds & embuggerances
                      I'm grateful (sorry.. almost typed bratful) that we have a roof overhead that doesn't leak and we have got a heater (it's seriously cold here)
                      I'm grateful that my boss is coming back on monday as i've missed him heaps...
                      I'm also incredibly bratful that my boss is such a lovely guy. (NO is the answer to the obvious question)

Comment

Gratuity Journal!

Awesome Tant!

Comment

Gratuity Journal!

I am grateful to be 60 days smoke free today.
                          I am grateful that people have said I look so much better since I have given up.
                          I am grateful that my kids tell me they love me every day.
                          I am grateful that I have put on some weight.
                          I am grateful that my arse is bigger and more roundy and shite..
                          "It's not your job to like me, it's mine!"

AF 10th May 2010
                          NF 12th May 2010

Comment

Gratuity Journal!

one2many;907789 wrote: I am grateful to be 60 days smoke free today.
                            I am grateful that people have said I look so much better since I have given up.
                            I am grateful that my kids tell me they love me every day.
                            I am grateful that I have put on some weight.
                            I am grateful that my arse is bigger and more roundy and shite..
                            WooHOOO to that Oney. I am also grateful that my kids tell me that they love me every day.... it is easy to forget that i am the most important person in their lives while i am so busy underestimating myself.

I am grateful for your post and that you are so INDISCRIBABLY BRILLIANT

Comment

Gratuity Journal!

I am grateful to have moved into my new home with my 2 girls and that we are settling in.
                              I am grateful I feel so positive about my future
                              I am grateful that I am becoming houseproud and actually enjoying cleaning! (Although I suspect that's a novelty of being in a new home!) I actually really enjoyed doing a big pile of ironing the other night!! :H
                              I am grateful everybody in my life is healthy
                              I am grateful to be looking so much better - I'm happy to be up early every morning, showered and made up. I could never achieve that if AL was still in my life.
                              AF since Sunday 27th June 2010
                              One Day At A Time

Trying to be the best mother, daughter and friend that I can be.

Comment

Gratuity Journal!

I am really grateful to Mrs Donovan for bumping this thread!

Grace isn't a little prayer you chant before receiving a meal. It's a way to live....
                                AF - JAN 1st 2010
                                NF - May 1996

Comment

Working...
                                X