Gratuity Journal!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Gratuity Journal!

i am grateful for my brand new baby granddaughter who was born on Friday and is the sweetest munchkin in all creation.
    I am grateful for my healthy, happy children
    I am grateful to live on the river in a tiny cottage with no mortgage
    I am grateful for my hubby who still looks at me with love in his eyes
    Also grateful for my health which I do not deserve; so very grateful.
    Tipplerette

I do this for my children, my grandchildren, my health, my peace of mind, and mostly for the opportunity to learn to live with my true, unfiltered, clear-headed, vulnerable self.

"If you do not change direction, you may end up where you are heading."
    ? Lao-Tzu

Comment

Gratuity Journal!

Congratulations on your gorgeous baby grandaughter Tipps - I bet she's beautiful :h
      AF since Sunday 27th June 2010
      One Day At A Time

Trying to be the best mother, daughter and friend that I can be.

Comment

Gratuity Journal!

I'm grateful to my friend for booking me into a seminar I really wanted to do
        I'm grateful to have received an invite to a star studded party next month
        I'm grateful to finally have TV channel ITV for the 1st time this year
        I'm grateful for the rebate on my electric bill which I needed SO badly!
        I'm grateful that all these wonderful surprises all occurred today.....
        "In the depths of winter I finally learned there was in me an invincible summer ."
        AF - JAN 1st 2010
        NF - May 1996

Comment

Gratuity Journal!

I am grateful for this community, and the many decent people here. :h
          Grateful for my very good health,
          Grateful i am a musician, and somehow blessed with that infinite, mystical, treasure trove,
          Grateful for my other job working with people, and the acceptance i am shown, challenges given, and the personal growth that comes with that,
          I am grateful that i made the choice to take back my life, and do something about, whatever it took, and did it!
          Grateful for sobriety, and the freedom, clarity, and pride, that brings.

'I am part of all that I have met, yet all experience is an arch wherethro', gleams that untravelled world whose margins fade, forever and forever when I move'

Zen soul Warrior. Freedom today-

Comment

Working...
          X