ARMY THREAD 4TH JUNE 201O

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

johnnyh;877097 wrote: I didn't even know my age was publicly diplayed. lol.
    Is that a shy little lol I hear? LOL
    I'll do whatever it takes
    AF 21/08/2009

Comment

Haha. more like a nervous shy chuckle.
      AF since 15th March 2010

The journey is the goal. As long as you're fighting the good fight and you're not giving up on giving up, you're winning. It's not about how often you get knocked down, it's about how often you get up again. Sobriety the goal for sure. But striving to get to that goal is what it's about. Not getting there. Because the journey never ends. The journey is the goal.

Comment

Bloody good song: I had only known it as a TV series theme song...
        AF 21/08/2009

Comment

okey guys. Young mister wants to go to bed and wants me with him. Got to oblige. Wish me a more restful night. Got plenty of supositorys (arg... spelling again?) in stock though. So should be a breeze.
          AF since 15th March 2010

The journey is the goal. As long as you're fighting the good fight and you're not giving up on giving up, you're winning. It's not about how often you get knocked down, it's about how often you get up again. Sobriety the goal for sure. But striving to get to that goal is what it's about. Not getting there. Because the journey never ends. The journey is the goal.

Comment

johnnyh;877106 wrote: Haha. more like a nervous shy chuckle.
            We'll keep it between us
            AF 21/08/2009

Comment

Tippster, you in my area tomorrow and want to help me move?
              AF since 15th March 2010

Comment

johnnyh;877112 wrote: okey guys. Young mister wants to go to bed and wants me with him. Got to oblige. Wish me a more restful night. Got plenty of supositorys (arg... spelling again?) in stock though. So should be a breeze.
                G'nite, Johnny

And good luck with the move tomorrow!
                AF 21/08/2009

Comment

johnnyh;877115 wrote: Tippster, you in my area tomorrow and want to help me move?
                  Urm... Urm... Urm...

I'll supervise, if you like? I'm good at that...

:H:H:H
                  AF 21/08/2009

Comment

Thanks. Hope to be back online tomorrow eve. Having a house warming braai though so might be busy
                    AF since 15th March 2010

Comment

tiptronic_ct;877117 wrote: Urm... Urm... Urm...

I'll supervise, if you like? I'm good at that...

:H:H:H
                      Haha. Ok. that'll result into one of those to many chiefs, no indians situation.

Have a great weeekend.
                      AF since 15th March 2010

Comment

Good night all!
                        AF since 15th March 2010

Comment

You too, and check in if you can.
                          AF 21/08/2009

Comment

tiptronic_ct;877109 wrote: Bloody good song: I had only known it as a TV series theme song...
                            Mr JC's seen them 5 times and they were supported by AC/DC once (sometimes I positively dislike him)
                            It could be worse, I could be filing.
                            AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Howiyis..

I cant see Johnnys age anywhere in his profile....

JC I bet it goes by in the link of an eye, I cannot imagine my Adam being that age but I know it will haopen and go by in a flash.

Johnny, baby crawling..I adore that age...

Hiya Rbers.

Yip I am thedaughter of an alcoholic...altho he is in recovery or dry or whatever ya wanna call it for 15 years/
                              "It's not your job to like me, it's mine!"

AF 10th May 2010
                              NF 12th May 2010

Comment

It has oney, it's only 5 mins ago he started crawling like Johnny's littleun.

Right I'd better go feed his lordship
                                It could be worse, I could be filing.
                                AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Working...
                                X