X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ARMY THREAD 4TH JUNE 201O

good morning lovelies..

and Opal if you're still about,
    have'nt had chance to congratulate the birth of your baby....:h:h:hgood going super mummy, the pics on FB look gorgeous...:l

and for the rest that were waiting for the punchline...sorry....
    I did post it later but I suppose it lost the humour....
    just as I was posting the parts, my poor girlie was really sick I clearned her and the floor up and took her outside for a walk as it was a bit cooler,
    I reckon it was the heat, it kncked me for six as well, headaches sick, faint..horrible...
    but it's cooled down today, thank god...

Comment

You did post it yest Jan.....we were all laughing.

How is she today?
      "It's not your job to like me, it's mine!"

AF 10th May 2010
      NF 12th May 2010

Comment

JackieClaire;876536 wrote: Morning mario,starts,Opal,KT,Oney,cirly wirly stirly girly,Missy B,Tips, Hiya Gaia and all those yet to drop by

change of routine this morning I did the crossword first, change is as good as a rest they say
        Me too, I have no porridge left :boohoo: will have to have eggs.

Hi Jan I didnt recognise you in black

Oney off to look at link.
        Ethanol is a toxic chemical, why would I drink it?

Comment

Mornings.

Feel absolutely blimming tired.

Had to go to the ER this morning at 4am. Little one's fever had spiked again and his heart was racing.

They gave him a supository (spelling?...) though and brought the fever down nicely. Got some stronger drugs now for him so I hope that's the end of that.
          AF since 15th March 2010

The journey is the goal. As long as you're fighting the good fight and you're not giving up on giving up, you're winning. It's not about how often you get knocked down, it's about how often you get up again. Sobriety the goal for sure. But striving to get to that goal is what it's about. Not getting there. Because the journey never ends. The journey is the goal.

Comment

one2many;876543 wrote: You did post it yest Jan.....we were all laughing.

How is she today?
            yes she's bit slow but not sick anymore, so gonna take her for a walk and let her loose on the beach so she can paddle, she likes the sea

I've still got a stinking headache..and my temp dropped to 36 the last 2 days..??????
            would've thought it would've been higher with the heat.

Comment

KTAB;876544 wrote: Me too, I have no porridge left :boohoo: will have to have eggs.

Hi Jan I didnt recognise you in black

Oney off to look at link.
              Hee Hee.... just for you honey...:h

Comment

Sorry missed you there JC!!

Suppositories are GREAT Johnny!

I am gonna have bacon and egg sambos..

AF 10th May 2010
                NF 12th May 2010

Comment

one2many;876550 wrote:
                  I am gonna have bacon and egg sambos..
                  mmmmm..... make me one while you're at it!! that sounds fab.

How's the weight gaining going?
                  AF since 15th March 2010

The journey is the goal. As long as you're fighting the good fight and you're not giving up on giving up, you're winning. It's not about how often you get knocked down, it's about how often you get up again. Sobriety the goal for sure. But striving to get to that goal is what it's about. Not getting there. Because the journey never ends. The journey is the goal.

Comment

johnnyh;876545 wrote: Mornings.

Feel absolutely blimming tired.

Had to go to the ER this morning at 4am. Little one's fever had spiked again and his heart was racing.

They gave him a supository (spelling?...) though and brought the fever down nicely. Got some stronger drugs now for him so I hope that's the end of that.
                    hi johnny, hope he gets better quick it's hard when your little ones are ill,
                    up the bum tabs..! :H.. are the quickest and most effective way to bring the temp down..
                    did they say what was wrong..??????:H
                    is it an infection?????

Comment

I lost a pound as you can see...I dunno whats up...I suppose I have not been stuffing myself as well as i coulkd have been. Will step it up today along with the water intake....

BOR-ING

AF 10th May 2010
                      NF 12th May 2010

Comment

Sorry KT, I've only moosli and some honey flavoured ready break .

Morning Johnny, sorry the little one's is still poorly

Morning LJ
                        It could be worse, I could be filing.
                        AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

ladyjan;876553 wrote: hi johnny, hope he gets better quick it's hard when your little ones are ill,
                          up the bum tabs..! :H.. are the quickest and most effective way to bring the temp down..
                          did they say what was wrong..??????:H
                          is it an infection?????
                          Apparently Viral. Post nasal Drip somthing or other. Dont' know if the doctor knew what he was taking about, The fact that his nose is runny now and he's coughing only developed since yesterday/ the previous night. Think that's rather secondary. Anycase.

Yeah. Those up the bum things are awesome. Just glad wifey will have to administer them today. Little one doesn't reaaaally love them all that much while they're on their way in
                          AF since 15th March 2010

Comment

one2many;876555 wrote: I lost a pound as you can see...I dunno whats up...I suppose I have not been stuffing myself as well as i coulkd have been. Will step it up today along with the water intake....

BOR-ING
                            Argh.... How do you just lose a pound. Y that never happens to me

Keep tucking away at those burger. The pounds will come. Take it ODAT :H
                            AF since 15th March 2010

Comment

Hi JC.

Thank you.

Could do with breakfast but coffee will have to do.
                              AF since 15th March 2010

Comment

JC I could always go down the shop I suppose. Honey flavoured ready break might do me though cause I add honey to my porridge.

Johnny, glad you took your little lad to see the doctor, I always advise not taking any chances. I know people dont want to fuss and be a bother but it is different when kids are involved.

Off to put the bins out. Never a dull moment in my little world.
                                Ethanol is a toxic chemical, why would I drink it?

Comment

Working...
                                X