ARMY THREAD 4TH JUNE 201O

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I have a friend that when in Spain got bitten by a monkey and was given antibiotics. She told her mum that she was having a devil of a job swallowing them as they were huge.

The her mum told her they were suppositories
    It could be worse, I could be filing.
    AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

JackieClaire;876563 wrote: I have a friend that when in Spain got bitten by a monkey and was given antibiotics. She told her mum that she was having a devil of a job swallowing them as they were huge.

:H:H:H:H:H:H
      "It's not your job to like me, it's mine!"

AF 10th May 2010
      NF 12th May 2010

Comment

KTAB;876561 wrote:
        Johnny, glad you took your little lad to see the doctor, I always advise not taking any chances. I know people dont want to fuss and be a bother but it is different when kids are involved.
        Yeah. I know. I was actually kicking myself for not taking him earlier. arg...
        Glad he's going to be fine though apparently.
        AF since 15th March 2010

The journey is the goal. As long as you're fighting the good fight and you're not giving up on giving up, you're winning. It's not about how often you get knocked down, it's about how often you get up again. Sobriety the goal for sure. But striving to get to that goal is what it's about. Not getting there. Because the journey never ends. The journey is the goal.

Comment

JackieClaire;876563 wrote: I have a friend that when in Spain got bitten by a monkey and was given antibiotics. She told her mum that she was having a devil of a job swallowing them as they were huge.

:H:H:H:H:H
          AF since 15th March 2010

The journey is the goal. As long as you're fighting the good fight and you're not giving up on giving up, you're winning. It's not about how often you get knocked down, it's about how often you get up again. Sobriety the goal for sure. But striving to get to that goal is what it's about. Not getting there. Because the journey never ends. The journey is the goal.

Comment

I had an email complaint about my arse...

AF 10th May 2010
            NF 12th May 2010

Comment

Hey Army peeps!
              just dropping in to say hi from underoo land.. if you listen carefully you can hear the sea and the kookaburras at the beginning of this song:
              http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uE0b9XzrjeE&feature=related[/video]]YouTube - xavier rudd come let go

Comment

one2many;876570 wrote: I had an email complaint about my arse...
                haha. really? aehm.... What exactly was the complaint?
                AF since 15th March 2010

Comment

one2many;876570 wrote: I had an email complaint about my arse...
                  you are joking are'nt you......

Comment

Anyhow. Outside of the trailer park, a kiester like that is extremely unattractive. You're not doing yourself any favor. I would strongly suggest finding another, much more attractive pic than that monstrosity.

Stay sober.

AF 10th May 2010
                    NF 12th May 2010

Comment

Hi Ficks...LOVE the sounds!

AF 10th May 2010
                      NF 12th May 2010

Comment

one2many;876576 wrote: Anyhow. Outside of the trailer park, a kiester like that is extremely unattractive. You're not doing yourself any favor. I would strongly suggest finding another, much more attractive pic than that monstrosity.

Stay sober.
                        Heyeyeyey... Someone's looking for attention
                        Just ignore it.
                        AF since 15th March 2010

Comment

I have a trailer Pasrk trash arse..

AF 10th May 2010
                          NF 12th May 2010

Comment

hi all, might have a bbq tonight, I might.

Comment

Hi Limers.

mmmmm..... that sounds fab. Could do with a barbie.
                              AF since 15th March 2010

Comment

weathers supposed to be shite for mon..

Comment

Working...
                                X