Comment

ARMY THREAD 4TH JUNE 201O

Go for it limers...
      "It's not your job to like me, it's mine!"

AF 10th May 2010
      NF 12th May 2010

Comment

one2many;876582 wrote: I have a trailer Pasrk trash arse..
        It is hillarious though that someone would be as irritated to actually send you a message. tztztz... some ppl got issues. :H
        AF since 15th March 2010

The journey is the goal. As long as you're fighting the good fight and you're not giving up on giving up, you're winning. It's not about how often you get knocked down, it's about how often you get up again. Sobriety the goal for sure. But striving to get to that goal is what it's about. Not getting there. Because the journey never ends. The journey is the goal.

Comment

right , suppose I better go. See you all later.

Comment

Hey. as a SAfrican braaing (bbqing) is in my blood. It defines my very existence

Moving into a new place tomorrow with built in braai. So will give it a go as well this weekend I hope.
            AF since 15th March 2010

The journey is the goal. As long as you're fighting the good fight and you're not giving up on giving up, you're winning. It's not about how often you get knocked down, it's about how often you get up again. Sobriety the goal for sure. But striving to get to that goal is what it's about. Not getting there. Because the journey never ends. The journey is the goal.

Comment

Kewl.... I better get some work done too.

Some coffee and then off into working land.

See youz all later. Have a fantabolous day.
              AF since 15th March 2010

Comment

lucky you! mUst be a posh pad!

Comment

johnnyh;876589 wrote: It is hillarious though that someone would be as irritated to actually send you a message. tztztz... some ppl got issues. :H

I know....quite sad actually...

I am going to move my monstrosity and make more coffee... :H:H

AF 10th May 2010
                  NF 12th May 2010

Comment

I am not happy about the weather on Mon Limers..not happy at all...

AF 10th May 2010
                    NF 12th May 2010

Comment

limers;876594 wrote: lucky you! mUst be a posh pad!
                      Haha. Hardly. Very average otherwise. But due to past experience I will not move into a place unless I can bbq there. So this fit perfectly. (It is very uncommon in SA to be allowed to bbq on balconys althoough some of the never built places are less strict)
                      AF since 15th March 2010

Comment

johnnyh;876568 wrote: Yeah. I know. I was actually kicking myself for not taking him earlier. arg...
                        Glad he's going to be fine though apparently.
                        Hey Johnny I hope you dont think I was critising, I was just making a general point.
                        Ethanol is a toxic chemical, why would I drink it?

Comment

you take no notice of the twat...
                          I think your big bum is great...:l:l
                          always gives me a grin..
                          right am orf out with doggies..
                          cya's laters:l
                          one2many;876576 wrote: Anyhow. Outside of the trailer park, a kiester like that is extremely unattractive. You're not doing yourself any favor. I would strongly suggest finding another, much more attractive pic than that monstrosity.

Stay sober.

Comment

I was living in a place for 12 months before with my wife that had no balcony. I was dying a silent death. When we moved into our new place afterwards we BBQ'd for 2 weeks straight. Every night and sometimes during the day as well. This is not an exxaguration.
                            AF since 15th March 2010

Comment

KTAB;876605 wrote: Hey Johnny I hope you dont think I was critising, I was just making a general point.
                              Hey Ktab. Not at all man. Really. But when I got so worried this morning I really started blaming myself for not taking him earlier. But it turned all out allright after all. thank God.
                              AF since 15th March 2010

Comment

one2many;876576 wrote: Anyhow. Outside of the trailer park, a kiester like that is extremely unattractive. You're not doing yourself any favor. I would strongly suggest finding another, much more attractive pic than that monstrosity.

Stay sober.
                                :biglaughmonkey: priceless.
                                Ethanol is a toxic chemical, why would I drink it?

Comment

Working...
                                X