Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ARMY THREAD 4TH JUNE 201O

startingover;877023 wrote: Just popping out for a walk with the doggers
    Jog jog... get those muscles warmed up...
    I'll do whatever it takes
    AF 21/08/2009

Comment

Hey, Spuddy!

Didn't the pleading doggy eyes work this time?
      AF 21/08/2009

Comment

KTAB;877019 wrote: Na going to do somefink just got to root around the cupboards and fridge and see what is lurking.

Fast forward half an hour to me down the take away prob
        i love rooting about and making something from 'nothing'.. usually turns out ok but not sure i would invite anyone round while im experimenting. i have been known to make sprout curry.. hmmmm
        Today is the tomorrow i worried about yesterday and it turned out fine
        Keep passing the open windows

Comment

tiptronic_ct;877026 wrote: Hey, Spuddy!

Didn't the pleading doggy eyes work this time?
          couldnt see them.. had my eyes shut .... the licking got abit annoying tho
          Today is the tomorrow i worried about yesterday and it turned out fine
          Keep passing the open windows

Comment

I love sprouts. Pharrrrp
            Ethanol is a toxic chemical, why would I drink it?

Comment

I got off easy today... Mrs. T bought herself and the cubs some "meaty rolls" (as they refer to them) for dinner. I'm just picking little tidbits from the fridge every time I pass by the kitchen.
              AF 21/08/2009

Comment

Evenings, Evenings.

The mighty move is on. Whole house full of boxes allready. Phew. I feel tired just looking at the boxes. Busy day tomorrow for sure.
                AF since 15th March 2010

The journey is the goal. As long as you're fighting the good fight and you're not giving up on giving up, you're winning. It's not about how often you get knocked down, it's about how often you get up again. Sobriety the goal for sure. But striving to get to that goal is what it's about. Not getting there. Because the journey never ends. The journey is the goal.

Comment

Those tidbits happen to include a lovely slab of 70% choccie with roasted almonds
                  AF 21/08/2009

Comment

tiptronic_ct;877032 wrote: I got off easy today... Mrs. T bought herself and the cubs some "meaty rolls" (as they refer to them) for dinner. I'm just picking little tidbits from the fridge every time I pass by the kitchen.
                    Sausage Rolls ??

Hi Tippster.
                    AF since 15th March 2010

The journey is the goal. As long as you're fighting the good fight and you're not giving up on giving up, you're winning. It's not about how often you get knocked down, it's about how often you get up again. Sobriety the goal for sure. But striving to get to that goal is what it's about. Not getting there. Because the journey never ends. The journey is the goal.

Comment

Hi J amazing the amount of crap we accumulate isnt it.

Comment

Hey, Johnny

You're a brave man!

If you say the whole house is full of boxes, are they at least packed yet, or do you still have to start?
                        AF 21/08/2009

Comment

KTAB;877036 wrote: Hi J amazing the amount of crap we accumulate isnt it.
                          Yeah. Phew. I don't know where to put half the stuff. Moving into a much smaller place.
                          AF since 15th March 2010

Comment

johnnyh;877035 wrote: Sausage Rolls ??

Hi Tippster.
                            No, not sausage rolls.

They're some kind of Italian bread, with onions, cheese and meaty bits in the middle and on top.
                            AF 21/08/2009

Comment

Right I am off to do battle, see you later guys.

Comment

tiptronic_ct;877037 wrote: Hey, Johnny

You're a brave man!

If you say the whole house is full of boxes, are they at least packed yet, or do you still have to start?
                                Haha.. Mostly packed. Had the mom in law over helping my wife. I'm doing the babysitting and the 'tough work' tomorrow (supervising the removal ppl). I won't touch the boxes.
                                AF since 15th March 2010

Comment

Working...
                                X