Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ARMY THREAD 4TH JUNE 201O

Hi Tips and Johnny,

I've just seen my little boy off to his Uni ball and come over all tearful. He looks so smart and grown up.
    It could be worse, I could be filing.
    AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Cheers Ktab.
      AF since 15th March 2010

The journey is the goal. As long as you're fighting the good fight and you're not giving up on giving up, you're winning. It's not about how often you get knocked down, it's about how often you get up again. Sobriety the goal for sure. But striving to get to that goal is what it's about. Not getting there. Because the journey never ends. The journey is the goal.

Comment

JackieClaire;877042 wrote: Hi Tips and Johnny,

I've just seen my little boy off to his Uni ball and come over all tearful. He looks so smart and grown up.
        These graduation seem to involve a lot of partying. When does the real life start? :H
        AF since 15th March 2010

The journey is the goal. As long as you're fighting the good fight and you're not giving up on giving up, you're winning. It's not about how often you get knocked down, it's about how often you get up again. Sobriety the goal for sure. But striving to get to that goal is what it's about. Not getting there. Because the journey never ends. The journey is the goal.

Comment

johnnyh;877041 wrote: I'm doing the babysitting and the 'tough work' tomorrow (supervising the removal ppl).
          Just joking by the way. I'm moving the furniture myself
          AF since 15th March 2010

Comment

Laters, KTAB!

JC: you're a good mommy :l
            I'll do whatever it takes
            AF 21/08/2009

Comment

johnnyh;877046 wrote: Just joking by the way. I'm moving the furniture myself
              But why???

This is South Africa: you're SUPPOSED to be a lazy bugger... I know I am...
              AF 21/08/2009

Comment

johnnyh;877045 wrote: These graduation seem to involve a lot of partying. When does the real life start? :H
                We haven't had the graduation yet. He's got to fit in the week in Prague end of uni life holiday and getting the results party.:H
                AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

JackieClaire;877050 wrote: We haven't had the graduation yet. He's got to fit in the week in Prague end of uni life holiday and getting the results party.:H
                  Haha. Damn I shud have studied. I feel robbed
                  AF since 15th March 2010

Comment

tiptronic_ct;877049 wrote: But why???

This is South Africa: you're SUPPOSED to be a lazy bugger... I know I am...
                    I know, I know... I have scottish blood somewhere in my genes though. Therefore i'm most of a all a stingy bugger :H
                    AF since 15th March 2010

Comment

then he's got his birthday party on the 19th then his girl friend's 21st

I am buying milk thistle by the ton
                      AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Haha. Shew. Must be tough having such a busy schedule :H

Guys. I have to share this. My 8 month old just started crawling on his tummy properly today. My wife just demonstrated. He takes about 10 secons to get to the other side of the room. It's sooooo cute.
                        AF since 15th March 2010

Comment

johnnyh;877060 wrote: Haha. Shew. Must be tough having such a busy schedule :H

Guys. I have to share this. My 8 month old just started crawling on his tummy properly today. My wife just demonstrated. He takes about 10 secons to get to the other side of the room. It's sooooo cute.
                          Awwwww... I remember that...
                          AF 21/08/2009

Comment

If you don't mind me asking, Johnny: how old are you?
                            AF 21/08/2009

Comment

Crikey that's fast
                              I love babies.
                              AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

I'm loving it. But now the real hassle begins. You can't exactly just leave them in one place anymore :H
                                AF since 15th March 2010

Comment

Working...
                                X