ARMY THREAD 4TH JUNE 201O

JackieClaire;877064 wrote: Crikey that's fast
    I love babies.
    Me too. As long as they're not mine.
    I'll do whatever it takes
    AF 21/08/2009

Comment

I'm BAAA-ACKKK! Be afraid, be very afraid.
      sigpic
      Never look down on a person unless you are offering them a hand up.
      awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

tiptronic_ct;877063 wrote: If you don't mind me asking, Johnny: how old are you?
        At least 10 years younger than you old man
        AF since 15th March 2010

The journey is the goal. As long as you're fighting the good fight and you're not giving up on giving up, you're winning. It's not about how often you get knocked down, it's about how often you get up again. Sobriety the goal for sure. But striving to get to that goal is what it's about. Not getting there. Because the journey never ends. The journey is the goal.

Comment

HI Ruby.
          AF since 15th March 2010

The journey is the goal. As long as you're fighting the good fight and you're not giving up on giving up, you're winning. It's not about how often you get knocked down, it's about how often you get up again. Sobriety the goal for sure. But striving to get to that goal is what it's about. Not getting there. Because the journey never ends. The journey is the goal.

Comment

rubywillow;877069 wrote: I'm BAAA-ACKKK! Be afraid, be very afraid.
            AF 21/08/2009

Comment

Hi rooby roo:l
              It could be worse, I could be filing.
              AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

johnnyh;877070 wrote: At least 10 years younger than you old man
                Jeepers! You're a mere babe yourself, then!

In that case: you CAN move the furniture yourself!
                AF 21/08/2009

Comment

Your shakin' in your skivvies, huh, Tip? :H
                  sigpic
                  awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

Haha... Yeah. true. And I do have the help of my brother and law and ONE help
                    AF since 15th March 2010

Comment

Tippster. I will have nightmares after seeing that image :H
                      AF since 15th March 2010

Comment

johnnyh;877070 wrote: At least 10 years younger than you old man
                        WTF??? I've just checked your profile!

I could have been your father!

AF 21/08/2009

Comment

Is that supposed to be a giant man eating potatoe?
                          AF since 15th March 2010

Comment

johnnyh;877080 wrote: Tippster. I will have nightmares after seeing that image :H
                            Looks like a crying 8-month old to me...
                            AF 21/08/2009

Comment

Geez my daughters only 3 years younger, I could have been your mother
                              It could be worse, I could be filing.
                              AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

No comment here.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X