• Show
Clear All

Army Thread 5th June

thas my theme tune, do you want me to sing it out loud
    It could be worse, I could be filing.
    AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Army Thread 5th June

JackieClaire;878308 wrote: thas my theme tune, do you want me to sing it out loud
      Go for it!

Lights! Webcam! Action!

:H:H:H
      I'll do whatever it takes
      AF 21/08/2009

Comment

Army Thread 5th June

one2many;878307 wrote: God I have tried to fit 6 pairs of shoes in....i have to take 2 back out.....grrrrrr
        6???? I am only taking 2 and one of them is my trainers :H
        Living now and not just existing since 9th July 2008
        Nicotine Free since 6th February 2009

Comment

Army Thread 5th June

startingover;878310 wrote: 6???? I am only taking 2 and one of them is my trainers :H
          Has anyone ever accused Oney of being sensible?
          AF 21/08/2009

Comment

Army Thread 5th June

startingover;878310 wrote: 6???? I am only taking 2 and one of them is my trainers :H
            me too, 2 pairs,one pair triners , other pair on me feet!

Comment

Army Thread 5th June

BRB - eldest cub and I are going to buy MAgnum White ALmond ice creams.
              AF 21/08/2009

Comment

Army Thread 5th June

tiptronic_ct;878301 wrote: Tigger's visit to Greece had me browsing:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zKONOYRNIfQ&feature=related[/video]]YouTube - Greek Folk Mix
                http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lF3zt_Gj3uk[/video]]YouTube - To tango tis nefelis - Haris Alexiou
                http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LufFApLic8w&feature=related[/video]]YouTube - Haris Alexiou - Oi filoi mou xaramata
                http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5GzNnmMNKts&feature=related[/video]]YouTube - HARIS ALEXIOU - APOPSE THELO NA PIO

All of these songs are sung by one of our best singers - a fantastic voice. The first song takes a little getting into... melody for over a minute and then the lyrics start. The second one is one of my very favourites - she wrote both music and lyrics and the third song is called - "Tonight I Want To Drink"
                Not happy songs, any of them, but the music is worth listening to IMO when you've got a bit of spare time.
                For every 60 seconds that you are angry, you lose a minute of happiness.
                AF since 10/10/2015:yay:

Comment

Army Thread 5th June

grits got talents on and emmas cooked home made pizza , smell great!

Comment

Army Thread 5th June

see yiz laters...

Comment

Army Thread 5th June

get me one while yer there,

I'm orff to play in photo bucket I've got some lush pictures of Black Bess and I really want you to see the real her.

they should be posted around about next year's mini marathon
                      It could be worse, I could be filing.
                      AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Army Thread 5th June

JackieClaire;878317 wrote: get me one while yer there,

I'm orff to play in photo bucket I've got some lush pictures of Black Bess and I really want you to see the real her.

they should be posted around about next year's mini marathon
                        How bout I drop by for a cuppa and show you some shortcuts to PhBucket...

Comment

Army Thread 5th June

I love the music Stirly...I also love Denis and Nana.

Took one pair of shoes out...
                          "It's not your job to like me, it's mine!"

AF 10th May 2010
                          NF 12th May 2010

Comment

Army Thread 5th June

one2many;878322 wrote: I love the music Stirly...I also love Denis and Nana.

Took one pair of shoes out...
                            Have seen both of them live.... but many years ago.
                            Good job on the shoes. So now you only have five pair for two days
                            Am off to walk the :dog: . Back in a bit....

Comment

Army Thread 5th June

Evening, its raining and I have been in a pissy humour all day.

I just put your music on Stirly I like ethnic music as a rule. Thanks for posting them.
                              Ethanol is a toxic chemical, why would I drink it?

Comment

Army Thread 5th June

No rain here yet Ktab...get out of yer pissy mood.

I have taken out another pair of shoes..and am sticking at 4 and one is my trainers....good work! Plus I know I will buy 2 pairs when I am shopping...
                                "It's not your job to like me, it's mine!"

AF 10th May 2010
                                NF 12th May 2010

Comment

Working...
                                X