Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Gratitude thinking vs. Deprivation thinking.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I just saw on another thread that you have 31 days. I am so proud of you. You have been a real support to me, noticing when I post and sending encouraging thoughts. From your posts, I can tell you are a great person. Keep up your strong march up the mountain, your sailing on the seas, and your personal journey to freedom. prancy

Comment

Well done Cindi!
      Congratulation's on 31 day's Techie! Go for it!
      Lovely stuff Prancy.

It's dark here this morning, but it is not dark in my soul anymore. There is a piece of prose out there that say's we are most afraid of our light. That was true for me. I was at home with the darkness. I knew it well. But, my light? Jeez, that was bloody scary! Kind of overwhelming i remember, which i think was part of the reason i stayed drunk.
      I am grateful that i recognised this, embraced my own light, and went for it.

'I am part of all that I have met, yet all experience is an arch wherethro', gleams that untravelled world whose margins fade, forever and forever when I move'

Zen soul Warrior. Freedom today-

Comment

Guitarista;886889 wrote: Well done Cindi!
        Congratulation's on 31 day's Techie! Go for it!
        Lovely stuff Prancy.

It's dark here this morning, but it is not dark in my soul anymore. There is a piece of prose out there that say's we are most afraid of our light. That was true for me. I was at home with the darkness. I knew it well. But, my light? Jeez, that was bloody scary! Kind of overwhelming i remember, which i think was part of the reason i stayed drunk.
        I am grateful that i recognised this, embraced my own light, and went for it.
        Thank you G. I will go for it. I believe it was Plato who said 'you can forgive a child who is afraid of the dark, the real tragety of life are when men are afraid of the light.'
        Outside of a dog a book is mans best friend. Inside of a dog its too dark to read

Comment

techie;886893 wrote: Thank you G. I will go for it. I believe it was Plato who said 'you can forgive a child who is afraid of the dark, the real tragety of life are when men are afraid of the light.'
          So true Techie, and something i've known for a long time, and glad i've finally pulled my finger out. So much living to catch up on! :goodjob:

The great bit of prose i speak of begins with this line.......'Our deepest fear, is not that we are inadequate'.....by Mari-anne Williamson.
          Don't know if you know it, but it's a nice read.

All the best!

'I am part of all that I have met, yet all experience is an arch wherethro', gleams that untravelled world whose margins fade, forever and forever when I move'

Zen soul Warrior. Freedom today-

Comment

Working...
          X