Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Army Thread 6th June

JackieClaire;879020 wrote: here

Well, well, look who showed up just as I was typing my post..:H:H JC herself....
    Where ya been??

And....Where are
    those PB piccies featuring Black Bess?
    For every 60 seconds that you are angry, you lose a minute of happiness.
    AF since 10/10/2015:yay:

Comment

Army Thread 6th June

Xpost Johnny, how is your son today?
      Ethanol is a toxic chemical, why would I drink it?

Comment

Army Thread 6th June

tiptronic_ct;879029 wrote: I would have thought you learnt your lesson from your profile settings here on MWO?

Haha. yeah I know. was just thinking about this earlier.

Well... found away around. Havn't deleted anyone but seriously restricted access to my 'work colleagues'. Difficult to just delete your boss once he's on your profile. He might just take offense :H
        AF since 15th March 2010

The journey is the goal. As long as you're fighting the good fight and you're not giving up on giving up, you're winning. It's not about how often you get knocked down, it's about how often you get up again. Sobriety the goal for sure. But striving to get to that goal is what it's about. Not getting there. Because the journey never ends. The journey is the goal.

Comment

Army Thread 6th June

I'll have you know I've been out buying a new mouse as mine is a tad over excited and basically broke, oh and a curtain rail and some hair dye

Hi Johnny
          It could be worse, I could be filing.
          AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Army Thread 6th June

I'm listening to this right now:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j53VGZnW4fU[/video]]YouTube - Crash Test Dummies - Afternoons & Coffeespoons
            I'll do whatever it takes
            AF 21/08/2009

Comment

Army Thread 6th June

KTAB;879032 wrote: Xpost Johnny, how is your son today?
              Thanks for asking. Well, his fever is a lot better. He still has a temperature but more moderately. He's not quite himself just yet but I think it's an improvement from during the week.

Wasn't easy during the move either, obviously. Just bad timing.
              AF since 15th March 2010

The journey is the goal. As long as you're fighting the good fight and you're not giving up on giving up, you're winning. It's not about how often you get knocked down, it's about how often you get up again. Sobriety the goal for sure. But striving to get to that goal is what it's about. Not getting there. Because the journey never ends. The journey is the goal.

Comment

Army Thread 6th June

And now this:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fbS3OAiOW2o[/video]]YouTube - Ismael Lo "dibi dibi rek"
                AF 21/08/2009

Comment

Army Thread 6th June

Still got tons of stuff in the garage to get upstairs. And just can't find the motivation. Also still need to go back and get a couple of things I left behind. Yawn... What a weekend.
                  AF since 15th March 2010

Comment

Army Thread 6th June

johnnyh;879036 wrote: Thanks for asking. Well, his fever is a lot better. He still has a temperature but more moderately. He's not quite himself just yet but I think it's an improvement from during the week.

Wasn't easy during the move either, obviously. Just bad timing.
                    All of you must be tired by now...
                    AF 21/08/2009

Comment

Army Thread 6th June

tiptronic_ct;879039 wrote: All of you must be tired by now...
                      Yeah. Can't wait to get to work tomorrow to relax :H

We all feel it. Can't wait to get done
                      AF since 15th March 2010

Comment

Army Thread 6th June

Hectic and then some I would say. Sure you dont need to get everything sorted today. Good news on your son.

Comment

Army Thread 6th June

Yeah. We're fortunate that we don't really have to hand key's over just yet so we'll probably leave the cleaning off over there, etc. for later this week. Just one more trip to get the stuff we couldn't fit
                          AF since 15th March 2010

Comment

Army Thread 6th June

K guys. Getting the move on now.

Check up with you later. Have a lovely afternoon.
                            AF since 15th March 2010

Comment

Army Thread 6th June

oops more practice needed, you nearly got me bank details there
                              It could be worse, I could be filing.
                              AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Army Thread 6th June

Dibi dibi day...dibi dibi day...dibi dibi day...dibi dibi day...la la la la
                                I will humming that for the day Tip. Bye J

Comment

Working...
                                X