Army Thread 8th June

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Army Thread 8th June

It's complicated... First of all wifey is asleep and is the only one that knows where anything is... and even then I would have to switch off the computer to connect them first (lack of plugs). All sounds like a mission. Guess i'll be deaf for another night
    AF since 15th March 2010

The journey is the goal. As long as you're fighting the good fight and you're not giving up on giving up, you're winning. It's not about how often you get knocked down, it's about how often you get up again. Sobriety the goal for sure. But striving to get to that goal is what it's about. Not getting there. Because the journey never ends. The journey is the goal.

Comment

Army Thread 8th June

god almighty these things were supposed to take 6 weeks to work .. hahahaha I feel so giddy

Comment

Army Thread 8th June

Thats a fairly tough regime, lots of protein, I assume because of the lots of exercise. I suppose it depends what you are after. I always ate fairly healthy so dont need to watch what I eat really. I just want to keep fit. I still eat the 'bad stuff' too but it is a matter of balance. I wouldnt recommend exercise 6 days a week because I would get tired of it personally. I do gym twice and swim 2-3 times mostly on the same days.
        Ethanol is a toxic chemical, why would I drink it?

Comment

Army Thread 8th June

Hey Tippers.

Doesn't quite sound like a South AFrican diet, hey?"!
          AF since 15th March 2010

The journey is the goal. As long as you're fighting the good fight and you're not giving up on giving up, you're winning. It's not about how often you get knocked down, it's about how often you get up again. Sobriety the goal for sure. But striving to get to that goal is what it's about. Not getting there. Because the journey never ends. The journey is the goal.

Comment

Army Thread 8th June

tiptronic_ct;881469 wrote: I'm suppressing a gag reflex...
            Oney does that too
            Living now and not just existing since 9th July 2008
            Nicotine Free since 6th February 2009

Comment

Army Thread 8th June

johnnyh;881473 wrote: Hey Tippers.

Doesn't quite sound like a South AFrican diet, hey?"!
              Nope...

'Nuff said...
              I'll do whatever it takes
              AF 21/08/2009

Comment

Army Thread 8th June

startingover;881475 wrote: Oney does that too
                :H:H:H

Yeah, but for different reasons...
                AF 21/08/2009

Comment

Army Thread 8th June

It is a tough one alright, I'dnever manage that but I might start off from tomowwow

Breakfast: Weatabix
                  Dinner: Spuds and stuff
                  Tea: ham and cheese toastie
                  Supper: Perri Onion rings

How would that go for starters?

Comment

Army Thread 8th June

startingover;881475 wrote: Oney does that too
                    You're fecking wicked, you are!
                    AF 21/08/2009

Comment

Army Thread 8th June

oehm... isn't dinner and supper the same thing? or does that work different in the northern hemisphere?
                      AF since 15th March 2010

Comment

Army Thread 8th June

wannachange;881480 wrote: It is a tough one alright, I'dnever manage that but I might start off from tomowwow

Not bad, not bad at all. What about the exercise then?
                        Ethanol is a toxic chemical, why would I drink it?

Comment

Army Thread 8th June

wannachange;881480 wrote: It is a tough one alright, I'dnever manage that but I might start off from tomowwow

Sounds perfectly balanced to me...

I just don't quite understand the difference between Dinner, Tea & Supper...
                          AF 21/08/2009

Comment

Army Thread 8th June

but sounds like a more manageable diet.
                            AF since 15th March 2010

Comment

Army Thread 8th June

Yeah Johnny me main man, dinner is lunch here... dunno why, sometimes tea is dinner too

Comment

Army Thread 8th June

tiptronic_ct;881485 wrote: Sounds perfectly balanced to me...

I just don't quite understand the difference between Dinner, Tea & Supper...
                                shew... thought i'm going nutters. must be a northern hemisphere thing then. :H
                                AF since 15th March 2010

Comment

Working...
                                X