Army Thread 8th June

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Army Thread 8th June

one2many;881102 wrote: I guess I didn't miss much then since nobody is givin me any gossip.

I flooded the bathroom in the hotel and kept meself up all night on my first espresso..

Anyone seen Draggy?
    Nah... you didn't miss much. Especially since you're normally the one who gives us reason to gossip...

No sign of Draggy, but she usually only has time to log in the late evening.
    I'll do whatever it takes
    AF 21/08/2009

Comment

Army Thread 8th June

How did you flood the bathroom?
      AF 21/08/2009

Comment

Army Thread 8th June

I came back from the marathon soaked to the skin, cold and tired, so BH suggested a bath, I put the plug in, she turned on the tap and put in LOADS of bubble bath...Rob called me then so I went out into the corridor to talk to him as the girlks were very noisy...I forgot about the bath....

Photo of devestation to follow later this evening...NOT good.
        "It's not your job to like me, it's mine!"

AF 10th May 2010
        NF 12th May 2010

Comment

Army Thread 8th June

one2many;881119 wrote: I came back from the marathon soaked to the skin, cold and tired, so BH suggested a bath, I put the plug in, she turned on the tap and put in LOADS of bubble bath...Rob called me then so I went out into the corridor to talk to him as the girlks were very noisy...I forgot about the bath....

Photo of devestation to follow later this evening...NOT good.
          So you're actually talking to Wob again!!! WooHoo for him!!!
          AF 21/08/2009

Comment

Army Thread 8th June

LMAO....we never fall out for long......

AF 10th May 2010
            NF 12th May 2010

Comment

Army Thread 8th June

one2many;881122 wrote: LMAO....we never fall out for long......
              Is he going to be getting lucky? That is the big question?
              AF 21/08/2009

Comment

Army Thread 8th June

I said we never fall OUT for long..not a chance of him fallin IN!

AF 10th May 2010
                NF 12th May 2010

Comment

Army Thread 8th June

tiptronic_ct;881097 wrote: And I guess you'll have to log on to MWO via your cellphone on your way home as well, just in case you miss out?
                  Yes. Tip I couldn cope the 10 MINUTES IT TAKES ME TO GET HOME FROM WORK. Ha. Just had to rub that in again quickly. :happy:

Don't have a fancy phone like that either btw. :no:
                  AF since 15th March 2010

The journey is the goal. As long as you're fighting the good fight and you're not giving up on giving up, you're winning. It's not about how often you get knocked down, it's about how often you get up again. Sobriety the goal for sure. But striving to get to that goal is what it's about. Not getting there. Because the journey never ends. The journey is the goal.

Comment

Army Thread 8th June

one2many;881125 wrote: I said we never fall OUT for long..not a chance of him fallin IN!
                    :H:H:H

OK - so nothing much has changed...

When is Starty back in the UK? Is she still in Dublin?
                    AF 21/08/2009

Comment

Army Thread 8th June

Haha. ONey. Any permanent damage to this establishment?
                      AF since 15th March 2010

The journey is the goal. As long as you're fighting the good fight and you're not giving up on giving up, you're winning. It's not about how often you get knocked down, it's about how often you get up again. Sobriety the goal for sure. But striving to get to that goal is what it's about. Not getting there. Because the journey never ends. The journey is the goal.

Comment

Army Thread 8th June

I bloody hope not Johnny unless the woman underneath was found drowned!

I thought Starty would be on by now, she left early this morn.

AF 10th May 2010
                        NF 12th May 2010

Comment

Army Thread 8th June

one2many;881136 wrote: I bloody hope not Johnny unless the woman underneath was found drowned!
                          :H:H:H classsic.

So what'd the ppl from the hotel say? Or you got away with it with noone noticing?
                          AF since 15th March 2010

Comment

Army Thread 8th June

hiho, how is everyone, whats the story with the smoking threads poping up,have i missed something ?

:congratulatory: Clean & Sober since 13/01/2009 :congratulatory:

Until one is committed there is always hesitant thoughts.
                            I know enough to know that I don't know enough.

This signature has been typed in front of a live studio audience.

Comment

Army Thread 8th June

Hi gang...
                              howz things..not had chance to read back..are you back home oney??

I was locked out of MWO...
                              get this someone tried to login using my ladyjan..but got my password wrong five times so MWO locked my account......

I don't normally logout..but somebody tried to login to cause trouble on my name...??????
                              SHIT...
                              can only think of one person...
                              don't thinkI've upset anybody else..
                              have I ?????
                              hope not....

Comment

Army Thread 8th June

heya Mario!!

Wow ONEY just noticed your new signature. Flipping well done!! 5 pounds !!! you're doing it!!
                                AF since 15th March 2010

Comment

Working...
                                X