Army Thread 8th June

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Army Thread 8th June

We mopped it up with 16 towels...well I didn't mop it, I just stood there screaming while the others mopped it up and wrubg the towels into the toilet...

Had to call housekeeping then and I said "There has been an accident with the towels, can you come quick"

They were up like a light thinking it was something dreadful...both managers..

I told them that BH had knocked the bale of 15 towels????? into the bathby mistake and could they replace them?

I think they were so happy that noody was dead that they ran to get me fresh ones...the poor girl who came to collect the wet ones had to put tem in a sack and drag them along the corridor...

Mortified ut got away with it...well like I said, if the woman below is not fishfood...
    "It's not your job to like me, it's mine!"

AF 10th May 2010
    NF 12th May 2010

Comment

Army Thread 8th June

Hi Jan!

That's flippin scary?!!!
      AF since 15th March 2010

The journey is the goal. As long as you're fighting the good fight and you're not giving up on giving up, you're winning. It's not about how often you get knocked down, it's about how often you get up again. Sobriety the goal for sure. But striving to get to that goal is what it's about. Not getting there. Because the journey never ends. The journey is the goal.

Comment

Army Thread 8th June

one2many;881119 wrote: I came back from the marathon soaked to the skin, cold and tired, so BH suggested a bath, I put the plug in, she turned on the tap and put in LOADS of bubble bath...Rob called me then so I went out into the corridor to talk to him as the girlks were very noisy...I forgot about the bath....

Photo of devestation to follow later this evening...NOT good.
        Hi Oney!!! Good to see you back...

Hey Tipperoo and JohnBoy...:wavin:
        For every 60 seconds that you are angry, you lose a minute of happiness.
        AF since 10/10/2015:yay:

Comment

Army Thread 8th June

mario;881146 wrote: hiho, how is everyone, whats the story with the smoking threads poping up,have i missed something ?
          No idea!!

Howuya Mar-iooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

AF 10th May 2010
          NF 12th May 2010

Comment

Army Thread 8th June

ladyjan;881147 wrote: Hi gang...
            howz things..not had chance to read back..are you back home oney??

I was locked out of MWO...
            get this someone tried to login using my ladyjan..but got my password wrong five times so MWO locked my account......

I don't normally logout..but somebody tried to login to cause trouble on my name...??????
            SHIT...
            can only think of one person...
            don't thinkI've upset anybody else..
            have I ?????
            hope not....
            Feckin poxfeckers whoever they were...

AF 10th May 2010
            NF 12th May 2010

Comment

Army Thread 8th June

one2many;881150 wrote:
              I think they were so happy that noody was dead that they ran to get me fresh ones...the poor girl who came to collect the wet ones had to put tem in a sack and drag them along the corridor...
              Haha. Shew. what part of town were YOUS staying in?! :H
              AF since 15th March 2010

The journey is the goal. As long as you're fighting the good fight and you're not giving up on giving up, you're winning. It's not about how often you get knocked down, it's about how often you get up again. Sobriety the goal for sure. But striving to get to that goal is what it's about. Not getting there. Because the journey never ends. The journey is the goal.

Comment

Army Thread 8th June

Stirly babe, it was EXACTLY like that only worse coz there was suds.....will post leter...

AF 10th May 2010
                NF 12th May 2010

Comment

Army Thread 8th June

Hi Jan and Mario. Just now saw youz...

Jan that's kind of freaky. But someone would have to imitate the way you write to make it sound like you and I doubt they could do that....
                  For every 60 seconds that you are angry, you lose a minute of happiness.
                  AF since 10/10/2015:yay:

Comment

Army Thread 8th June

Hi Girly!
                    AF since 15th March 2010

Comment

Army Thread 8th June

johnnyh;881155 wrote: Haha. Shew. what part of town were YOUS staying in?! :H
                      it was a very posh hotel...they are not used to people "like us":H

AF 10th May 2010
                      NF 12th May 2010

Comment

Army Thread 8th June

I am grand oney,tired after packing my bag, have you unpacked yours yet

:congratulatory: Clean & Sober since 13/01/2009 :congratulatory:

Until one is committed there is always hesitant thoughts.
                        I know enough to know that I don't know enough.

This signature has been typed in front of a live studio audience.

Comment

Army Thread 8th June

one2many;881159 wrote: it was a very posh hotel...they are not used to people "like us":H
                          Haha...

Now please tell me how you did a 10k race and still managed to get up to 5 pounds?! They fed you well over there?! you must be stoked
                          AF since 15th March 2010

Comment

Army Thread 8th June

mario;881160 wrote: I am grand oney,tired after packing my bag, have you unpacked yours yet
                            I had to get Rob to come get me coz i had so many bags from shopping and poor BH had to carry them to the car..I was laden down...:upset:

AF 10th May 2010
                            NF 12th May 2010

Comment

Army Thread 8th June

I ate very well Johnny..Ktab was feeding me all kinds of shite!! healthy shite that is lol..

I am very happy with the weight gain...didnt I get fat Mario...didnt I...didnt I??

AF 10th May 2010
                              NF 12th May 2010

Comment

Army Thread 8th June

stirly-girly;881157 wrote: Hi Jan and Mario. Just now saw youz...

Jan that's kind of freaky. But someone would have to imitate the way you write to make it sound like you and I doubt they could do that....
                                thx honey..
                                but should take it for a bit of a fore warning that someone is gonna be up to mischief..
                                coz they wouldn't try to do that innocently as a mistake...
                                especially five times.......!!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X