nottonight is 30 days al free!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Facta non verba NT, and you are doing it! Congratulation's, and keep going!

'I am part of all that I have met, yet all experience is an arch wherethro', gleams that untravelled world whose margins fade, forever and forever when I move'

Zen soul Warrior. Freedom today-

Comment

:yougo::yougo:CONGRATULATIONS ON 30 DAYS SOBER NT!!:yougo::yougo:

I hope you are doing something special today to mark this important milestone in your sober journey!

DG
      Sobriety Date = 5/22/08
      Nicotine Free Date = 2/27/07

One day at a time.

Comment

Once again, thank you for your support and affirmation. Tonight my seven year old daughter and I made diner together, including desert. She loves to help, and really wants to learn to cook. When I was drinking I would not have had the patience or, to be honest the desire to do this with her. I would have wanted time to myself to drink my wine and cook. How selfish. Every day I cherish my sobriety more and more!
        While we may not be able to control all that happens to us, we can control what happens inside us.
        Benjamin Franklin

Comment

not tonight;881541 wrote: Once again, thank you for your support and affirmation. Tonight my seven year old daughter and I made diner together, including desert. She loves to help, and really wants to learn to cook. When I was drinking I would not have had the patience or, to be honest the desire to do this with her. I would have wanted time to myself to drink my wine and cook. How selfish. Every day I cherish my sobriety more and more!
          What a wonderful testament for your 30 AF days!
          CONGRATULATIONS!
          "In the depths of winter I finally learned there was in me an invincible summer ."
          AF - JAN 1st 2010
          NF - May 1996

Comment

Working...
          X