Need to be here more

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Need to be here more

I started my new plan a couple of weeks ago and its not going so well I did really bad at Memorial Day weekend but last weekend I only drank one night. But I want to do it less. So I told myself to make sure I remember to go here daily. I may not post but I will be looking over posts. You all rock and I know with my faith and you guys I can put my MOD plan to work.

I am having a urge to have a couple of drinks. The old me would treat myself when my mom had to work early or worked a double and today is one of those days. But I do not want to do it. I am not letting my mom having to go to work early interfere with my plan.
    I quit drinking on March 8, 2020. Taking it One Day At A Time and no more taking my quit for granted.

Also doing it for me. I got to stay sober for me.

Just consecrate on today and do what you can to remain sober for today and worry about staying sober tomorrow, tomorrow.

Need to be here more

Hi Drifty,

Welcome back... Stick around. I hope that whatever you set out for you to achieve.

Best of luck
    AF since 15th March 2010

The journey is the goal. As long as you're fighting the good fight and you're not giving up on giving up, you're winning. It's not about how often you get knocked down, it's about how often you get up again. Sobriety the goal for sure. But striving to get to that goal is what it's about. Not getting there. Because the journey never ends. The journey is the goal.

Comment

Need to be here more

Hi Alison,
      I remember you from last summer. How's it been going for you?
      AF since May 6, 2010

Forget the past, plan for tomorrow, and live for today.

Comment

Need to be here more

Hi Drifty

Glad you posted, keep reading and maybe look at reviewing your plan from time to time that might help, I know for me its hard to be consistent being away from home so I change it to suit where I am and my mood - the main thing is staying AF.

Good luck on your journey
        :l
        Learn from yesterday, live for today, hope for tomorrow. The important thing is not to stop questioning.

Comment

Working...
        X