X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Army Thread 9th June

chillgirl will be in touch,:-) keep well & safe and happy, bye

:congratulatory: Clean & Sober since 13/01/2009 :congratulatory:

Until one is committed there is always hesitant thoughts.
    I know enough to know that I don't know enough.

This signature has been typed in front of a live studio audience.

Comment

Army Thread 9th June

chillgirl;882159 wrote: Hey Mario - hope to see you soon! Rain has stopped but forecast a bit iffy
      no worries chill once i am there it will stop i know the rain man,personell friend of mine from me past

Comment

Army Thread 9th June

Enjoy yourself Mario, dont worry about us we will be alright stuck here, you carry on......:boohoo:
        Ethanol is a toxic chemical, why would I drink it?

Comment

Army Thread 9th June

Take care Mario, enjoy your flight. Hope you find the time to log in from time to time to say hi

Comment

Army Thread 9th June

Just saying for the record, i am supporting portugal in the world cup, so is oney & (i hope ) chillgirl,thats 3 of us, who is supporting who here,just so we know ?

Comment

Army Thread 9th June

right wanna & ktab have to go,be good & happy :-) for the ladies xx

Comment

Army Thread 9th June

Just having a post shopping with daughter and pre putting me feet up for a bit lurk.

Have a safe journey,mario.

It's blooming freezing here,rainy and windy
                It could be worse, I could be filing.
                AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Army Thread 9th June

Heya JC.

Luv the new Avatar See you finally found your perfect pic for the next 4 weeks

Hope you enjoy the shopping. I hate shopping if I may state

Have a safe trip Mario!!
                  AF since 15th March 2010

The journey is the goal. As long as you're fighting the good fight and you're not giving up on giving up, you're winning. It's not about how often you get knocked down, it's about how often you get up again. Sobriety the goal for sure. But striving to get to that goal is what it's about. Not getting there. Because the journey never ends. The journey is the goal.

Comment

Army Thread 9th June

whoops, just had a nap.... already. just laid down for a minute and zzzzzzzz. hmmmm am i gonna get ANYTHING done today
                    Today is the tomorrow i worried about yesterday and it turned out fine
                    Keep passing the open windows

Comment

Army Thread 9th June

Spud, you senior citizen, you. what time to you go to bed at night actually?
                      AF since 15th March 2010

The journey is the goal. As long as you're fighting the good fight and you're not giving up on giving up, you're winning. It's not about how often you get knocked down, it's about how often you get up again. Sobriety the goal for sure. But striving to get to that goal is what it's about. Not getting there. Because the journey never ends. The journey is the goal.

Comment

Army Thread 9th June

eeeek getting more senior by the minute. im usually heading for sleep by midnight so im not really a dirty stop up. my alarm radio goes off at 8.20 which is when i intend getting up but i usually doze listening to the radio for an hour. i think i sleep well, maybe my dreams are just too exciting and exhausting (was at a festival last night)..... or maybe im just a sleepy lazy bugger. maybe my body is still fixing itself for all the abuse i have given it... who knows.. just as well i havent got a job at the moment, unless it was a matress tester..... hmmmm theres an idea
                        Today is the tomorrow i worried about yesterday and it turned out fine
                        Keep passing the open windows

Comment

Army Thread 9th June

haha.. Yeah. I remember you telling about the sober festival you were at last night

Mattress tester sounds like a good job.
                          AF since 15th March 2010

Comment

Army Thread 9th June

sorry KTAB & Johnny your Avatar wouldnt copy in focus so your on the subs bench.....
                            "In the depths of winter I finally learned there was in me an invincible summer ."
                            AF - JAN 1st 2010
                            NF - May 1996

Comment

Army Thread 9th June

shit does anyone know how I upload the video??
                              "In the depths of winter I finally learned there was in me an invincible summer ."
                              AF - JAN 1st 2010
                              NF - May 1996

Comment

Army Thread 9th June

:H:H:H

Three on Two. Isn't that a bit unfair though?!
                                AF since 15th March 2010

Comment

Working...
                                X