Army Thread 9th June

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Army Thread 9th June

Nice cheerful music for the morning Jackie, thanks!
    Well I am off, see ya's this evening.

Comment

Army Thread 9th June

wannachange;881893 wrote: Ah you must be in the south then, we were there last year near las americas or something, I preferred the north where the jungle park thing was but it was always cloudy up there, but it was an easy drive. Its a lovely Island and like everywhere has its good days and bad, at least its not cold Jan
      Yep I'm in the south, Las Americas is the main tourist area, but also now famous for it's world class golf courses, the reputation of the island has greatly improved.
      before the south had bad reputation for cheap booze and pissed tourists....
      bit like Ibiza.... not good..
      I live in Las Galletas, mainly a fishing village,and bannana plantations as far as the eye can see.
      It has been greatly improved, I love it here, it's quiet and pretty but if you want action it's only 20mins away..

on the north of the island the weather is like night & day to here, the Tiede clags the clouds and damper weather up the north, it is greener, but I wouldn't like to live there..

Puerto de la Cruz is very "English & German"... the north west coastline is very wild and rugged..and always windy..with punta de Teno..you are warned before going down the 5km road "you do so at your own risk"...!!

and north of santa Cruz is like living on the moon...!!!!!!

All the islands are so very unique and beautiful..
      The canarian government have put forward a proposal to the producers of Avatar for the sequel to be filmed here..!!

ok thats enough from me before I bore you all..

BTW the weather is why we have the name
      "The islands of the eternal spring"....!

Comment

Army Thread 9th June

Jan, darling
        That's one of the great things about MWO , learning about other countries.

By the time Mr JC gets in from work I can tell him what's happening on all the 5 continents.

Rightio must be orff, busy busy day. Son and heir going to Prague tomorrow and will prolly want the contents of his wardrobe washed......he can iron the stuff himself
        It could be worse, I could be filing.
        AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Army Thread 9th June

JackieClaire;881911 wrote: Jan, darling
          That's one of the great things about MWO , learning about other countries.

By the time Mr JC gets in from work I can tell him what's happening on all the 5 continents.

Rightio must be orff, busy busy day. Son and heir going to Prague tomorrow and will prolly want the contents of his wardrobe washed......he can iron the stuff himself
          yep thats true it brings it all to life..
          me also must jump in the shower.. work to go to..
          see you later darlin':h:h

Comment

Army Thread 9th June

Elo. Just sticking my head in. Anyone out there? ...
            AF since 15th March 2010

The journey is the goal. As long as you're fighting the good fight and you're not giving up on giving up, you're winning. It's not about how often you get knocked down, it's about how often you get up again. Sobriety the goal for sure. But striving to get to that goal is what it's about. Not getting there. Because the journey never ends. The journey is the goal.

Comment

Army Thread 9th June

No.

Comment

Army Thread 9th June

Ha.. Caught one.

How you tawny?!
                AF since 15th March 2010

The journey is the goal. As long as you're fighting the good fight and you're not giving up on giving up, you're winning. It's not about how often you get knocked down, it's about how often you get up again. Sobriety the goal for sure. But striving to get to that goal is what it's about. Not getting there. Because the journey never ends. The journey is the goal.

Comment

Army Thread 9th June

:sofa:
                  Ethanol is a toxic chemical, why would I drink it?

Comment

Army Thread 9th June

Fine thanks Johnny ... getting ready for beddies. Been cold here today (8C) so an early night under the blankies will be good.
                    Where are all your Army buddies?

Comment

Army Thread 9th June

Hey Ktab.

No breakfast my side i'm afraid. Just coffee and more coffee.

Still havn't got the fridge up and running at home so no food and no time on the way to work to get some I know it's bad...

Busy day?!!
                      AF since 15th March 2010

Comment

Army Thread 9th June

morning petunias..... you guys really were up at stupid oclock today. actually i would love to see the sunrise, preferabally on a nicer day than this yucky wet one. im a senior person now so i feel i should take it a little easier, bit more sleep and jiggy machines maybe
                        Today is the tomorrow i worried about yesterday and it turned out fine
                        Keep passing the open windows

Comment

Army Thread 9th June

Flippin Freezing here too Tawny. Last night must have been the coldest of the year so far. Needed an extra blanket and still felt cold.

Where are all your Army buddies?
                          Good question...
                          AF since 15th March 2010

Comment

Army Thread 9th June

spuddleduck;881939 wrote: morning petunias..... you guys really were up at stupid oclock today. actually i would love to see the sunrise, preferabally on a nicer day than this yucky wet one. im a senior person now so i feel i should take it a little easier, bit more sleep and jiggy machines maybe
                            Ha. Another one pops up.

How you Spud?!

Yoy certainly don't suffer sleep deprivation, hey?! :H
                            AF since 15th March 2010

Comment

Army Thread 9th June

Beautiful sunrise here this morning Spud but I dont plan on getting up again to see it at 5 am any time again soon.

JohnnyH plug the fridge in

Night Tawny.
                              Ethanol is a toxic chemical, why would I drink it?

Comment

Army Thread 9th June

spuddleduck;881939 wrote: morning petunias..... you guys really were up at stupid oclock today. actually i would love to see the sunrise, preferabally on a nicer day than this yucky wet one. im a senior person now so i feel i should take it a little easier, bit more sleep and jiggy machines maybe
                                Seniority comes with responsibilities Spuds!!!
                                "In the depths of winter I finally learned there was in me an invincible summer ."
                                AF - JAN 1st 2010
                                NF - May 1996

Comment

Working...
                                X