• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Army Thread 9th June

chillgirl;881966 wrote:

This would do you Spuds!
    :H:H:H
    AF since 15th March 2010

The journey is the goal. As long as you're fighting the good fight and you're not giving up on giving up, you're winning. It's not about how often you get knocked down, it's about how often you get up again. Sobriety the goal for sure. But striving to get to that goal is what it's about. Not getting there. Because the journey never ends. The journey is the goal.

Comment

Army Thread 9th June

yeaaah. love the ducky cars... both of them. i have to get something sensible as i need to get my dad in it, driver duty to the hospice and back. somehow i think it would kill him right now getting in the landrover.... it almost kills me (but its fun)
      Today is the tomorrow i worried about yesterday and it turned out fine
      Keep passing the open windows

Comment

Army Thread 9th June

when i opened my bleary eyes this morning i couldnt wait to get on here and tell you about how well my first weekend sober music festival went. it was brilliant, did everything i would normally do and remembered it..... then i realized i had been dreaming. what a funny dream to have, i have no intentions of going to a festi anytime soon but it was such a good dream... doing it sober. so ok it wasnt real but it just shows it can be done... in nod land anyway
        Today is the tomorrow i worried about yesterday and it turned out fine
        Keep passing the open windows

Comment

Army Thread 9th June

spuddleduck;881973 wrote: when i opened my bleary eyes this morning i couldnt wait to get on here and tell you about how well my first weekend sober music festival went. it was brilliant, did everything i would normally do and remembered it..... then i realized i had been dreaming. what a funny dream to have, i have no intentions of going to a festi anytime soon but it was such a good dream... doing it sober. so ok it wasnt real but it just shows it can be done... in nod land anyway
          what a sweet dream Spuds! Show you that your subconscious is happy and excited about being sober
          "In the depths of winter I finally learned there was in me an invincible summer ."
          AF - JAN 1st 2010
          NF - May 1996

Comment

Army Thread 9th June

Haha.. good for you Spud. How do you do that? In most my dreams of such sort I'm usually drunk. How do you manage to stay sober in your dreams??? You're taking Antabuse or somthing? :H
            AF since 15th March 2010

The journey is the goal. As long as you're fighting the good fight and you're not giving up on giving up, you're winning. It's not about how often you get knocked down, it's about how often you get up again. Sobriety the goal for sure. But striving to get to that goal is what it's about. Not getting there. Because the journey never ends. The journey is the goal.

Comment

Army Thread 9th June

Sup I can just visualize this parked outside your local tescos shop :H
              I reckon that dream was your subconscious telling you what you really really want deep down.
              Ethanol is a toxic chemical, why would I drink it?

Comment

Army Thread 9th June

Morning Guys,

Had a really good sleep and there were no seagull having sex on the roof so I slept soundly.
                I am however, very stiff and legs are sore so I plan to do half an hour on the step to see if that helps.

Have to do food hopping aswell as the bleeders ate everything in the house when I was away...but they have their hands under my feet today (the kids) and are cleaning and sweeping as we seak...awwhhhh.
                "It's not your job to like me, it's mine!"

AF 10th May 2010
                NF 12th May 2010

Comment

Army Thread 9th June

spuddleduck;881973 wrote: when i opened my bleary eyes this morning i couldnt wait to get on here and tell you about how well my first weekend sober music festival went. it was brilliant, did everything i would normally do and remembered it..... then i realized i had been dreaming. what a funny dream to have, i have no intentions of going to a festi anytime soon but it was such a good dream... doing it sober. so ok it wasnt real but it just shows it can be done... in nod land anyway
                  It shows your train of thought is changing Spuddle!! Good for you hon xx

AF 10th May 2010
                  NF 12th May 2010

Comment

Army Thread 9th June

johnnyh;881976 wrote: Haha.. good for you Spud. How do you do that? In most my dreams of such sort I'm usually drunk. How do you manage to stay sober in your dreams??? You're taking Antabuse or somthing? :H
                    :H:H:H love it!
                    "In the depths of winter I finally learned there was in me an invincible summer ."
                    AF - JAN 1st 2010
                    NF - May 1996

Comment

Army Thread 9th June

Morning hOney, a gentle walk of a mile or so will sort your stiffness out.
                      Ethanol is a toxic chemical, why would I drink it?

Comment

Army Thread 9th June

Mornigns Oney.... Slept in, did ya?!
                        AF since 15th March 2010

Comment

Army Thread 9th June

hOney. I like that.
                          AF since 15th March 2010

Comment

Army Thread 9th June

I did, we all did actually, I think the kids had late nights when Mammy was away!

AF 10th May 2010
                            NF 12th May 2010

Comment

Army Thread 9th June

johnnyh;881991 wrote: hOney. I like that.
                              I love it too x

AF 10th May 2010
                              NF 12th May 2010

Comment

Army Thread 9th June

Hah... that's cool. How old are your kids again?
                                AF since 15th March 2010

Comment

Working...
                                X