Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Army Thread 9th June

everyday fun by JibJab Sendables - Starring You -
    "In the depths of winter I finally learned there was in me an invincible summer ."
    AF - JAN 1st 2010
    NF - May 1996

Comment

Army Thread 9th June

chillgirl;882323 wrote: shit does anyone know how I upload the video??
      Not me, not me, i'm afraid.
      AF since 15th March 2010

The journey is the goal. As long as you're fighting the good fight and you're not giving up on giving up, you're winning. It's not about how often you get knocked down, it's about how often you get up again. Sobriety the goal for sure. But striving to get to that goal is what it's about. Not getting there. Because the journey never ends. The journey is the goal.

Comment

Army Thread 9th June

:H:H:H

That's Hillarious.

That Butt face looks funny :H
        AF since 15th March 2010

The journey is the goal. As long as you're fighting the good fight and you're not giving up on giving up, you're winning. It's not about how often you get knocked down, it's about how often you get up again. Sobriety the goal for sure. But striving to get to that goal is what it's about. Not getting there. Because the journey never ends. The journey is the goal.

Comment

Army Thread 9th June

Off home now. Bye, Bye.
          AF since 15th March 2010

Comment

Army Thread 9th June

chillgirl;882321 wrote:

sorry KTAB & Johnny your Avatar wouldnt copy in focus so your on the subs bench.....
            Subs bench??? :boohoo::boohoo::boohoo:
            Ethanol is a toxic chemical, why would I drink it?

Comment

Army Thread 9th June

O-M-G!! What are ya'll up to know??? :H
              sigpic
              Never look down on a person unless you are offering them a hand up.
              awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

Army Thread 9th June

And at home 20 minutes later. This sux :H

Subs bench. yeah. we didn't cut the grade Ktab...
                AF since 15th March 2010

Comment

Army Thread 9th June

God that is so funny Chilly....I am making one of the family for FB!
                  "It's not your job to like me, it's mine!"

AF 10th May 2010
                  NF 12th May 2010

Comment

Army Thread 9th June

I have a brand new GREAT-neice!!! Laila Rose, 7# 4 ozs., 21" long. I told my brother (the grandfather) he has no idea how his life is going to change.
                    sigpic
                    awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

Army Thread 9th June

That's fab Ruby. Congratulations!!!
                      AF since 15th March 2010

Comment

Army Thread 9th June

Thank you Johnny! My sister in law is just over the moon about her.
                        sigpic

Comment

Army Thread 9th June

wahhhhhh.... thats hillarious.. wanna looks sooooo cute, the rest look like a bloody scary freak show
                          Today is the tomorrow i worried about yesterday and it turned out fine
                          Keep passing the open windows

Comment

Army Thread 9th June

happy new great niece ruby

Comment

Army Thread 9th June

Mario looks great as well :H

Ruby, being grandpa is easy though. they get to spoil them and the parents have deal with the consequences
                              AF since 15th March 2010

Comment

Army Thread 9th June

KTAB;882348 wrote: Subs bench??? :boohoo::boohoo::boohoo:
                                ITS THE MWO SPICE GIRLS!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X