• Show
Clear All

Army Thread 9th June

oops that didnt come out right it was suppose to be chills piccy
    Today is the tomorrow i worried about yesterday and it turned out fine
    Keep passing the open windows

Comment

Army Thread 9th June

doggy spice, scary spice, bouncy spice, arsey spice, and cutie yellow rasta spice

Comment

Army Thread 9th June

spuddleduck;882367 wrote: ITS THE MWO SPICE GIRLS!!!
        Hi all...
        Spuds, you're gonna pay for that.... the only females in the group are "Big Arse" and "Cute Lab Puppy"...:H:H:H
        For every 60 seconds that you are angry, you lose a minute of happiness.
        AF since 10/10/2015:yay:

Comment

Army Thread 9th June

ive been very brave today. made an appt at a hairdressers. I DONT DO HAIRDRESSERS... SCARED OF THEM... SNIP SNIP SNIP. i have silly curly hair that seems to live on a different planet to the rest of me and i just chop bits off when they annoy me. now im not quite sure what has happened but i seem to have chopped a big chunk out of the back that even the silly curls cant get away with so ive taken the plunge. im not gonna let them go mad, maybe just make it look slightly less chaotic than it does now. i just hate the small talk, going anywhere nice on your hols etc... ah well i suppose we can talk about the cumbria shootings while shes snipping away

Comment

Army Thread 9th June

I havn't been to the hairdresser in a couple of years. I have very little hair growing. How convenient at times.
            AF since 15th March 2010

The journey is the goal. As long as you're fighting the good fight and you're not giving up on giving up, you're winning. It's not about how often you get knocked down, it's about how often you get up again. Sobriety the goal for sure. But striving to get to that goal is what it's about. Not getting there. Because the journey never ends. The journey is the goal.

Comment

Army Thread 9th June

Heya Stirls
              AF since 15th March 2010

The journey is the goal. As long as you're fighting the good fight and you're not giving up on giving up, you're winning. It's not about how often you get knocked down, it's about how often you get up again. Sobriety the goal for sure. But striving to get to that goal is what it's about. Not getting there. Because the journey never ends. The journey is the goal.

Comment

Army Thread 9th June

How's it guys and girls. How is everyone. Don't worry johnny, i didnt even make the subs bench. How bad is that! Lol. I'm workin double shift today, so will only be home after 12tonight. Wish i had a real proper job. Normal hours, weekends off. Anyone need an employeeeee? Enjoy the night everyone whoohoo.
                Failure is only failure the moment you give up.
                AF since 04th May 2010
                Fell overboard on the 8th July!
                My worst mistake was thinking that what i did wasn't that bad.
                :crazymonkey:

Comment

Army Thread 9th June

What you doing Diz. you're a waiter? outch. sounds like a tough shift.

So you mean you're more of a Benny Mc Carthy hey?
                  AF since 15th March 2010

Comment

Army Thread 9th June

What part of CT you stay in Diz?
                    AF since 15th March 2010

Comment

Army Thread 9th June

johnnyh;882384 wrote: Heya Stirls
                      Hiya and bye-ya. Off to walk the mutt again. Will check in later.

Spuds, I used to cut my Dad's hair for him once in a while. Once I remember when I was cutting the back with electric shears, they kinda slipped and I left the poor bugger with this big hole in his hair at the back. My Mom and two sisters were there at the time and we all laughed ourselves silly but didn't let on that it was about his hair. Proper divils we were..:H:H:H
                      Still cut my own hair most of the time and it's short. Scissors and a mirror. Always interesting. Mine's kind of curly-wavy but I would die for really wild curls. As for the small talk at the hairdressers..... it's more like downright gossip..

Laterz...

Hey Dizi - just now saw you there....
                      For every 60 seconds that you are angry, you lose a minute of happiness.
                      AF since 10/10/2015:yay:

Comment

Army Thread 9th June

Yeah i'm a waiter. Both my wife and i. So imagine, with two kids and sent and school fees, things get very tough. Strugglin like crazy. But hey, at least money is comin in. Haha, well today i got my SA arm stockings- very nice.
                        AF since 04th May 2010

Comment

Army Thread 9th June

Southern suburbs. Diepriver plumstead side. And you johnny?
                          AF since 04th May 2010

Comment

Army Thread 9th June

Ha. Cheerz Stirlz. Catch up later then I guess

That's tough Diz... I've done it for a number of years. Especially those double shifts a killer. At least more manageable sober right?!! I used to get plastered after the shift ending at 12 just to be back at 10.30 in the morning for another shift. Moerse babalaas.
                            AF since 15th March 2010

Comment

Army Thread 9th June

I'm in the deep South Diz. Muizenberg. Not far Actually just about 10km's. lol. We've probably run past each other before... :H
                              AF since 15th March 2010

Comment

Army Thread 9th June

Well... I'm off. travelling to the deep North tonight. Quite a drive. Probably only catch up tomorrow. let's see.

Great evening to everyone!!!
                                AF since 15th March 2010

Comment

Working...
                                X