Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What is my life purpose?

Hi all,

I have been off the forums for quite a while, but thought I would come back to post when I saw that a couple of colleagues of mine were offering a course on finding life purpose for people past the crisis stage and wanting something more to help them along the path of recovery.

I have been though this process of finding your life's True Purpose in detail, and can vouch that it is nothing short of life-transforming. In fact, I know take people through the process as a coach.

Anyway, I don't usually use my social networks to promote, but I absolutely love this program and wanted to post it here in case anyone is here is at a point of readiness for the next great leap in their life. Life Purpose in Recovery
    Love & Light - Justin
    ?If you change the way you look at things, the things you look at change.? -Wayne Dyer

What is my life purpose?

Hey Justin thank you. Remember, this site is social networking in action.
    Outside of a dog a book is mans best friend. Inside of a dog its too dark to read

Comment

What is my life purpose?

interstin post,when people were sick years ago, a doctor like today asked questions,i beleive its honesty,how many times ive seen people say,icant tell my doctor the truth,i got a drinking problem,did you no most havent a clue,DOCTORS,TEY GO TO SCHOOL FOR YEARS,WHAT DO WE WANT THEM TO SAY,it is one of hardest things to diagnois,back to what u asked,your purpose in life.or mine is to wake every day,hopefully happy,if i can make someone else happy thats a BONUS,my thot anyways have A GOOD ONE GYCO ps sorry for the capitals

Comment

What is my life purpose?

I'll check that out, Just. Always looking for ways to improve the quality of my life.
        sigpic
        Never look down on a person unless you are offering them a hand up.
        awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

Working...
        X