Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Army Thread 10th June

Morning lovelies.
    An interrupted nights sleep for me last night but had a good laugh in chat to while away the hours. Thanx for the heads up Wanna
    Anyway, feeling more normal today and less tired. I get really sad if I dont get the required amount of sleep I think. What a baby eh?
    Now get up you lazy gobshites. If I am up, you should all be too!
    Living now and not just existing since 9th July 2008
    Nicotine Free since 6th February 2009

Army Thread 10th June

Mornings Starts.

Right here, right here .

hey, interrupted nights. Story of my life as a father of 2 bambinos. (well the one is really not interrupting the sleep anymore. but the liiiitle one still wants milk every couple of hours )

Hope you have a good day starts and will feel strong.
    AF since 15th March 2010

The journey is the goal. As long as you're fighting the good fight and you're not giving up on giving up, you're winning. It's not about how often you get knocked down, it's about how often you get up again. Sobriety the goal for sure. But striving to get to that goal is what it's about. Not getting there. Because the journey never ends. The journey is the goal.

Comment

Army Thread 10th June

Good Morning Starts and Johnny and to all who drop by later.
      As usual, a quick fly-by to wish you all a great day....catch you all later...
      Stirly inkele:

For every 60 seconds that you are angry, you lose a minute of happiness.
      AF since 10/10/2015:yay:

Comment

Army Thread 10th June

Morning Starts, Johnny, cirly wirly stirly girly,

Got the son and heir off to Prague, well off to the station for the train to Manchester. He's got the most important things with him, passport,money tickets.
        It could be worse, I could be filing.
        AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Army Thread 10th June

Morning Starts, Johnny, Stirly & JC

Busy, busy, busy here. WIll check in again later.
          I'll do whatever it takes
          AF 21/08/2009

Comment

Army Thread 10th June

Hi Tips,
            You'll miss the minute by minute account of the son and heir's journey to Prague.

BTW he's at the station now.

The thumping and banging you hear will be me dragging his 42" TV down the stairs. I think he said we could borrow it while he was away
            AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Army Thread 10th June

JC, Stirly, Tippster.

LUV that pic Stirly. Haha. No clean house my side then I guess (well then I also just moved :H )

JC, what is your son doing in Prague?
              AF since 15th March 2010

The journey is the goal. As long as you're fighting the good fight and you're not giving up on giving up, you're winning. It's not about how often you get knocked down, it's about how often you get up again. Sobriety the goal for sure. But striving to get to that goal is what it's about. Not getting there. Because the journey never ends. The journey is the goal.

Comment

Army Thread 10th June

9 of them on holiday, it's lovely cos at least 5 of them all started high school together when they were 9 (they're all 22 ish now)

It's their last big boy thing before they hit the 9 til 5
                AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Army Thread 10th June

Have you seen the movie Hostel. Is that where they going? :wow:

sounds coool!!!
                  AF since 15th March 2010

Comment

Army Thread 10th June

Nope and I don't really think I want to.

They are staying in a hostel, but they're a wee bit different these days. They've all got en-suite bathrooms.

And when my daughter went skiing last year you should have seen her room in Barcelona
                    AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Army Thread 10th June

Haha... Cool. I'm sure they'll have a blast!!

They're not that cheap either these days, hey? Not quite like hostels used to be. cheap and nasty. But also cheap.

I hope he'll have a stunning time and will return home safely!!

Enjoy the TV
                      AF since 15th March 2010

Comment

Army Thread 10th June

Hostel is quite a scary movie by the way. Sorry, I didn't want to worry you. Just a joke :H
                        AF since 15th March 2010

Comment

Army Thread 10th June

johnnyh;882822 wrote: Hostel is quite a scary movie by the way. Sorry, I didn't want to worry you. Just a joke :H
                          I thought it might be about drunken antics of young men like Porkies.

I love a good scary movie.
                          AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Army Thread 10th June

a sleepy duck just popping in to say hi.... and prove im outa bed..... before 9. off to job centre to have a laugh at not getting jobs.grrrrrrrr! then a scary haircut ... argh
                            Today is the tomorrow i worried about yesterday and it turned out fine
                            Keep passing the open windows

Comment

Army Thread 10th June

Morning, up late today, but I didnt get in till nearly 2. Sober before you ask.
                              Ethanol is a toxic chemical, why would I drink it?

Comment

Working...
                              X