Army Thread 10th June

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Army Thread 10th June

yeah. I would rather take their word for it.

There was a trend some years ago with bugs being candy coated. Never understood what was it with this.
    AF since 15th March 2010

The journey is the goal. As long as you're fighting the good fight and you're not giving up on giving up, you're winning. It's not about how often you get knocked down, it's about how often you get up again. Sobriety the goal for sure. But striving to get to that goal is what it's about. Not getting there. Because the journey never ends. The journey is the goal.

Comment

Army Thread 10th June

ooouuuuccchhhh! just had my hair cut.... and it hurts
      Today is the tomorrow i worried about yesterday and it turned out fine
      Keep passing the open windows

Comment

Army Thread 10th June

Good afternoon all you lovely people!
        Yes Dizi I know what an orange apple is, didn't think your chosen path would take you down that route but its a good one and well believable.
        Hey Spud, you haven't changed a bit!

Great day, wonderful day, how are we all doing like?

Comment

Army Thread 10th June

wanna... its a wig... cant you tell

Comment

Army Thread 10th June

spuddleduck;883241 wrote: wanna... its a wig... cant you tell
            Ahhhh yes I see now... very nice!:H

Comment

Army Thread 10th June

Spuds, you're still beautiful.
              sigpic
              Never look down on a person unless you are offering them a hand up.
              awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

Army Thread 10th June

greeneyes;883208 wrote: ONEY!!! I didn't know it was 30 days!! :goodjob: Rock on!!
                Just noticed this myself....

Way to go Big Bum :wave::goodjob:

For every 60 seconds that you are angry, you lose a minute of happiness.
                AF since 10/10/2015:yay:

Comment

Army Thread 10th June

ah bless ya ruby, just what a newly plucked duck needs to hear

Comment

Army Thread 10th June

spuddleduck;883241 wrote: wanna... its a wig... cant you tell
                    For every 60 seconds that you are angry, you lose a minute of happiness.
                    AF since 10/10/2015:yay:

Comment

Army Thread 10th June

OMG Stirls.. I dont know where you get them from :H

Comment

Army Thread 10th June

:H:H:H stirly, you got it perfect.

Comment

Army Thread 10th June

im off for a meal and cinema with the girls tonight. i havent been out for ages, the booze stopped all of that and ive not been ready since quitting. 2 of them hardly drink at all and the other drinks controls well so there wont be any temptation... i cant wait to order my diet fizzy something or other. wehey for sobriety

Comment

Army Thread 10th June

i just feel so grateful that ive still got friends after my awful behaviour

Comment

Army Thread 10th June

good girl yourself spuddy, enjoy the evening.. have a ball!

Comment

Army Thread 10th June

spuddleduck;883273 wrote: i just feel so grateful that ive still got friends after my awful behaviour
                                Ditto

Comment

Working...
                                X