Army Thread 10th June

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Army Thread 10th June

The gurlz on here do it too, sometimes...
    I'll do whatever it takes
    AF 21/08/2009

Comment

Army Thread 10th June

Shew. someone said something. Thanks Tippers. For a moment I thought you guys are giving me the silent treatment toooo :H:H:H
      AF since 15th March 2010

The journey is the goal. As long as you're fighting the good fight and you're not giving up on giving up, you're winning. It's not about how often you get knocked down, it's about how often you get up again. Sobriety the goal for sure. But striving to get to that goal is what it's about. Not getting there. Because the journey never ends. The journey is the goal.

Comment

Army Thread 10th June

tiptronic_ct;883429 wrote: The gurlz on here do it too, sometimes...
        Yip!! Definately
        AF since 15th March 2010

The journey is the goal. As long as you're fighting the good fight and you're not giving up on giving up, you're winning. It's not about how often you get knocked down, it's about how often you get up again. Sobriety the goal for sure. But striving to get to that goal is what it's about. Not getting there. Because the journey never ends. The journey is the goal.

Comment

Army Thread 10th June

hOney. What's for dinner?

Mrs. Fuzz is making a Broccoli Pasta bake. mmmm... with a hint of gorgonzola and plenty of cheese on top.
          AF since 15th March 2010

Comment

Army Thread 10th June

johnnyh;883430 wrote: Shew. someone said something. Thanks Tippers. For a moment I thought you guys are giving me the silent treatment toooo :H:H:H
            Why do you think I have so many posts? It was merely to fill all the awkward silences...
            AF 21/08/2009

Comment

Army Thread 10th June

I STUFFEC my face today so far so I am having no dinner till later Johnny..no room left.
              "It's not your job to like me, it's mine!"

AF 10th May 2010
              NF 12th May 2010

Comment

Army Thread 10th June

tiptronic_ct;883429 wrote: The gurlz on here do it too, sometimes...
                Do we?
                We is pretty clever
                Living now and not just existing since 9th July 2008
                Nicotine Free since 6th February 2009

Comment

Army Thread 10th June

tiptronic_ct;883433 wrote: Why do you think I have so many posts? It was merely to fill all the awkward silences...
                  Haha.. well done. You saved my sanity.
                  AF since 15th March 2010

Comment

Army Thread 10th June

one2many;883434 wrote: I STUFFEC my face today so far so I am having no dinner till later Johnny..no room left.
                    Soundz good. aiming for the 6 tomorrow morning, are we?
                    AF since 15th March 2010

Comment

Army Thread 10th June

SO pissed with ex-DIL's actions today. Really disappointed my MIL, and put her out a lot. Son will get an earfull!
                      Just finished preparing the grapes, cantaloupe, and fresh pineapple for our dinner tonight. Have a Boston Butt on the Big Green Egg, smoking it all day. Will have our leftover hash-browned potato casserole, steamed asparagus, and sauted spinach with it for dinner. Have another 'Butt' to marinate overnight, smoke, then vacuum seal for tomorrow.
                      sigpic
                      Never look down on a person unless you are offering them a hand up.
                      awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

Army Thread 10th June

Sounds fab, Rubes

What exactly is it, though?
                        AF 21/08/2009

Comment

Army Thread 10th June

Watching the opening concert of the Fifa World Cup 2010. Currently on stage Black Eyed Peas.

Seems and AWESOME atmoshpere!!!
                          AF since 15th March 2010

Comment

Army Thread 10th June

HEy, let me go and check it out!

Saffa-land is ROCKING at the moment!
                            AF 21/08/2009

Comment

Army Thread 10th June

Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaawwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwn sorry... hello

Comment

Army Thread 10th June

It's not on my TV and the Black Eyed Peas are playing :upset:

Had a nanna nap wanna?
                                It could be worse, I could be filing.
                                AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Working...
                                X