Army Thread 10th June

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Army Thread 10th June

johnnyh;883503 wrote: argh... sorry to hear that. just blow off some steam. that might just work
    You're right - why ruin my non-eff-word record. Maybe I'll just go to the file room and kick a couple of the summer students.
    Coco

Comment

Army Thread 10th June

Coco-Nut;883497 wrote: Hey Johnny -

Not having such a good afternoon at work. Think I'll go over to the ^#&$6&#%4&^# thread and try cursing again.
      DONT DO IT COCO! try saying :dang: instead
      "In the depths of winter I finally learned there was in me an invincible summer ."
      AF - JAN 1st 2010
      NF - May 1996

Comment

Army Thread 10th June

chillgirl;883517 wrote: DONT DO IT COCO! try saying :dang: instead
        Good idea - that one has a nice ring to it as well. And so many combinations and permutations: dang dagnabbit dang it damn it all to heck, etc.
        Coco

Comment

Army Thread 10th June

Coco-Nut;883522 wrote: Good idea - that one has a nice ring to it as well. And so many combinations and permutations: dang dagnabbit dang it damn it all to heck, etc.
          thats my boy!
          "In the depths of winter I finally learned there was in me an invincible summer ."
          AF - JAN 1st 2010
          NF - May 1996

Comment

Army Thread 10th June

Good work Coco.....God i wish I could give up cursing lol..
            "It's not your job to like me, it's mine!"

AF 10th May 2010
            NF 12th May 2010

Comment

Army Thread 10th June

Why penguins don't drink beer

Coco

Comment

Army Thread 10th June

Are you starting to feel a bit better though Coco.?
                AF since 15th March 2010

The journey is the goal. As long as you're fighting the good fight and you're not giving up on giving up, you're winning. It's not about how often you get knocked down, it's about how often you get up again. Sobriety the goal for sure. But striving to get to that goal is what it's about. Not getting there. Because the journey never ends. The journey is the goal.

Comment

Army Thread 10th June

Hi johnny, chill, wanna, ruby, tips, jc and anyone else i missed. Oh coco too. How are you all. I'm not that great. Had a horrible day, feelin ill and havin a fight with the wife. So it's just amazin. Plus i got people on fb tellin me how God doesn't exist and i must accept it etc. So just a horrible day, i wish i'd just die! I hate feelin like this. Anyway, chat Lata. Ciao everyone.
                  Failure is only failure the moment you give up.
                  AF since 04th May 2010
                  Fell overboard on the 8th July!
                  My worst mistake was thinking that what i did wasn't that bad.
                  :crazymonkey:

Comment

Army Thread 10th June

dizilizid;883536 wrote: Hi johnny, chill, wanna, ruby, tips, jc and anyone else i missed. Oh coco too. How are you all. I'm not that great. Had a horrible day, feelin ill and havin a fight with the wife. So it's just amazin. Plus i got people on fb tellin me how God doesn't exist and i must accept it etc. So just a horrible day, i wish i'd just die! I hate feelin like this. Anyway, chat Lata. Ciao everyone.
                    I recommend kicking the help, but there's always the ^$%#&$*%^###d thread as a last resort. Nah, just kidding. Buck up there - have a drink of water and make up with the missus. Never mind the people of fb - it's what you believe, not them, right?
                    Now run along and have a look at your Gratuity thread and you will feel much better
                    Coco

Comment

Army Thread 10th June

Hello dizi, I'm afraid those things you experience now on FB have been happening to people for thousands of years, best thing to do is let people believe what they choose for now and aim for people who do believe what you do though even there you will find some difference of opinions, part of life I'm afraid.
                      It's going to be a good day when you sit down and think what triggered this fight and do what you can to make it better, it happened before remember? you went for a drive, thought about it, came back all relaxed and everything went well, a little bump, we all get them.

Comment

Army Thread 10th June

Chin up Chilli...

I know what those fights are like, they can be very very draining. and Coco is right....Don't mind the poeple on FB, it is your own belief and integrity that matters...you cannot save everyone
                        "It's not your job to like me, it's mine!"

AF 10th May 2010
                        NF 12th May 2010

Comment

Army Thread 10th June

dizilizid;883536 wrote: Hi johnny, chill, wanna, ruby, tips, jc and anyone else i missed. Oh coco too. How are you all. I'm not that great. Had a horrible day, feelin ill and havin a fight with the wife. So it's just amazin. Plus i got people on fb tellin me how God doesn't exist and i must accept it etc. So just a horrible day, i wish i'd just die! I hate feelin like this. Anyway, chat Lata. Ciao everyone.
                          Hey brother. Sorry to hear how you're feeling.

Don't worry bout those ppl on FB. Have to deal with that sort of crap a lot of times. A FB friend clean up might work, just ignoring them I just keep posting stuff on my FB wall and have by now shut up most THOSE people. they just don't bother anymore.

Just keep doing what you're doing

And things with your wife are going to get better I'm sure. Just trust in God to provide healing bro.
                          AF since 15th March 2010

The journey is the goal. As long as you're fighting the good fight and you're not giving up on giving up, you're winning. It's not about how often you get knocked down, it's about how often you get up again. Sobriety the goal for sure. But striving to get to that goal is what it's about. Not getting there. Because the journey never ends. The journey is the goal.

Comment

Army Thread 10th June

Great point Wanna!!

Christians have been persecuted for 2,000 years. Jesus' aposles died horrific deaths for their beliefs, think about that.
                            AF since 15th March 2010

Comment

Army Thread 10th June

...........and Diz, we love ya xxx
                              AF - JAN 1st 2010
                              NF - May 1996

Comment

Army Thread 10th June

johnnyh;883548 wrote: Great point Wanna!!

Christians have been persecuted for 2,000 years. Jesus' aposles died horrific deaths for their beliefs, think about that.
                                that should give Diz great comfort :H
                                AF - JAN 1st 2010
                                NF - May 1996

Comment

Working...
                                X