• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Army Thread 10th June

:H:H:H

ok. the way you put it that IS actually really funny :H
    AF since 15th March 2010

The journey is the goal. As long as you're fighting the good fight and you're not giving up on giving up, you're winning. It's not about how often you get knocked down, it's about how often you get up again. Sobriety the goal for sure. But striving to get to that goal is what it's about. Not getting there. Because the journey never ends. The journey is the goal.

Comment

Army Thread 10th June

you think he might be feeling slightly paranoid now? :H
      AF since 15th March 2010

The journey is the goal. As long as you're fighting the good fight and you're not giving up on giving up, you're winning. It's not about how often you get knocked down, it's about how often you get up again. Sobriety the goal for sure. But striving to get to that goal is what it's about. Not getting there. Because the journey never ends. The journey is the goal.

Comment

Army Thread 10th June

johnnyh;883553 wrote: you think he might be feeling slightly paranoid now? :H
        :H

Comment

Army Thread 10th June

dizilizid;883536 wrote: Hi johnny, chill, wanna, ruby, tips, jc and anyone else i missed. Oh coco too. How are you all. I'm not that great. Had a horrible day, feelin ill and havin a fight with the wife. So it's just amazin. Plus i got people on fb tellin me how God doesn't exist and i must accept it etc. So just a horrible day, i wish i'd just die! I hate feelin like this. Anyway, chat Lata. Ciao everyone.
          ok so he can add that as a Christian he might suffer a horrific death at the hands of the non believers..... that should be the cherry on the cake :H
          "In the depths of winter I finally learned there was in me an invincible summer ."
          AF - JAN 1st 2010
          NF - May 1996

Comment

Army Thread 10th June

ok Diz. I take it back :H

You havn't told them where you live though I hope??? :H
            AF since 15th March 2010

Comment

Army Thread 10th June

I don't know about Diz but I'm certainly feeling much cheerier. NOT! :H
              Coco

Comment

Army Thread 10th June

I think Diz is over at FB deleting all his personal details from his profile
                AF since 15th March 2010

Comment

Army Thread 10th June

Bye for now...

I'm off in seach of something fattening to eat. I heard there are donuts in the breakroom - if I start waddling now I may be in time for a few crumbs.

Coco

Comment

Army Thread 10th June

ON a serious note. I hate these arguments on Facebook though. I mean, I have a muslim buddy, he makes some comment on Allah, I not going to start picking a fight with him, right? I'll just ignore it. what is it with ppl?!!!
                    AF since 15th March 2010

Comment

Army Thread 10th June

Haha. classic, Coco.
                      AF since 15th March 2010

Comment

Army Thread 10th June

johnnyh;883565 wrote: I think Diz is over at FB deleting all his personal details from his profile
                        if he reads all this he will be deleting you and I too Johnny!
                        "In the depths of winter I finally learned there was in me an invincible summer ."
                        AF - JAN 1st 2010
                        NF - May 1996

Comment

Army Thread 10th June

I hope not? Just trying to cheer you up Diz.
                          AF since 15th March 2010

Comment

Army Thread 10th June

Where are you Diz???!!
                            AF since 15th March 2010

Comment

Army Thread 10th June

Would someone kindly work the acronym I've been waitng for over 1/2 an hour. I'm in a hotel room in Chicago. There is a fully stocked serviced bar here. My forehead is starting to bead with sweat. The acronym!?
                              Outside of a dog a book is mans best friend. Inside of a dog its too dark to read

Comment

Army Thread 10th June

Never mind, but thanks. Dancealot saved me. Thought I was going to have to break out my zumba CD
                                Outside of a dog a book is mans best friend. Inside of a dog its too dark to read

Comment

Working...
                                X