Army Thread 10th June

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Army Thread 10th June

Oh, Tech, I just posted one of them for you.
    sigpic
    Never look down on a person unless you are offering them a hand up.
    awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

Army Thread 10th June

Haha chill. Thanks i love you guys too. Yeah i know johnny, but i'm just tryin to help. I got a bit hectic today though, tellin everyone they gonna burn if they keep ignorin their God. Lol. I would've been scared off by me today. Lol anyway, i got a headache and i'm not feelin so good. I'm feelin a bit down. Thanks chillgirl. I got you on fb hey. Thanks for invitin me chill YAY
      Failure is only failure the moment you give up.
      AF since 04th May 2010
      Fell overboard on the 8th July!
      My worst mistake was thinking that what i did wasn't that bad.
      :crazymonkey:

Comment

Army Thread 10th June

hey. phew. there you are again. :H

hey. there are those days. A good nights sleep. A good nights sleep. And don't give up on your marriage yet. You'll get through it stronger if you do. it's so worth it
        AF since 15th March 2010

The journey is the goal. As long as you're fighting the good fight and you're not giving up on giving up, you're winning. It's not about how often you get knocked down, it's about how often you get up again. Sobriety the goal for sure. But striving to get to that goal is what it's about. Not getting there. Because the journey never ends. The journey is the goal.

Comment

Army Thread 10th June

Thanks rubes tty
          Outside of a dog a book is mans best friend. Inside of a dog its too dark to read

Comment

Army Thread 10th June

oh no. let's not start talking about Zumba techie.
            AF since 15th March 2010

The journey is the goal. As long as you're fighting the good fight and you're not giving up on giving up, you're winning. It's not about how often you get knocked down, it's about how often you get up again. Sobriety the goal for sure. But striving to get to that goal is what it's about. Not getting there. Because the journey never ends. The journey is the goal.

Comment

Army Thread 10th June

This is for you Diz:-

"In the depths of winter I finally learned there was in me an invincible summer ."
              AF - JAN 1st 2010
              NF - May 1996

Comment

Army Thread 10th June

Wifey was sooo convinced it was worth the 500 bucks. begged me. NO, she wouldn't just leave it after two weeks. she loooooves dancing. it's going to work.

well.... 3 weeks later, no Zumba to be heard again... Well she was happy though on her birthday when she got it initially. that was worth it.
                AF since 15th March 2010

Comment

Army Thread 10th June

Hope you feel better soon Diz.....
                  "It's not your job to like me, it's mine!"

AF 10th May 2010
                  NF 12th May 2010

Comment

Army Thread 10th June

You all make me smile. Thanks i wish i was a bird so i could fly away. I'd go visit chillgirl.
                    AF since 04th May 2010

Comment

Army Thread 10th June

dizilizid;883590 wrote: You all make me smile. Thanks i wish i was a bird so i could fly away. I'd go visit chillgirl.
                      aww.... you're welcome anytime!
                      "In the depths of winter I finally learned there was in me an invincible summer ."
                      AF - JAN 1st 2010
                      NF - May 1996

Comment

Army Thread 10th June

Thank you everyone. Thanks chillgirl.
                        AF since 04th May 2010

Comment

Army Thread 10th June

I think i must go to the @&%k thread and let off some steam.
                          AF since 04th May 2010

Comment

Army Thread 10th June

I'm tired. soooo tired. I'm thinking of going to bed. but just thinking about it at this stage. could materialise in say the next couple of minutes though
                            AF since 15th March 2010

Comment

Army Thread 10th June

take care Diz, catch you later.... I sent you a hug on FB
                              AF - JAN 1st 2010
                              NF - May 1996

Comment

Army Thread 10th June

Good Night all. Check you in the morning
                                AF since 15th March 2010

Comment

Working...
                                X