• Show
Clear All

Mrs Donovan makes 30 days AL free!

Great work!

:wd::wd::wd::wd::wd::
    Coco

Comment

GREAT JOB MRS. D many more to come, no doubt!
      Outside of a dog a book is mans best friend. Inside of a dog its too dark to read

Comment

Fantastic News Mrs. Donovan. That really is such a huge achievement considering the amount of years you've spent drinking. (unless of course you're only 14 years old posing as an adult on here!)

I still get thoughts at meetings myself where I feel I have to share some great words of wisdom and insight. It's simply me ego telling me I'm not good enough in the eyes of others so I have to say something very profound. Just be honest with yourself and others and you can't go wrong here! Nothing you post is right or wrong if it's your truth.

Again, well done and keep putting in the actions needed.

Many Blessings
        Phil
        "Keep me away from the wisdom which does not cry, the philosophy which does not laugh and the greatness which does not bow before children." Kahlil Gibran
        Clean and sober 25th January 2009

Comment

:rockon::rockon::rockon::rockon::rockon: YOU ROCK MRS D!!!!
          Contentedly sober since 27/12/2011
          contentedly NF since 8/04/14

Comment

Congratulation's Mrs. D! What a star you are. Keep going, it get's better and better.

Bravo!

'I am part of all that I have met, yet all experience is an arch wherethro', gleams that untravelled world whose margins fade, forever and forever when I move'

Zen soul Warrior. Freedom today-

Comment

Way to go Mrs. D :goodjob: Keep it going and stay strong
              NF - 3/17/09

AF since 5/24/10

Comment

Hi Mrs. Donovan I remember when you first got here and what you wrote. 30 days is quite an achievement for you, congratulations.
                vegan zombies want your grains

Comment

wow thanks again everyone.

Hi cyclefan I remember you too. This time is very different to last year when I first joined. This time I thankfully hit rock bottom and it's fear of going back there that is driving me this time.

Last year I knew I really had to stop, but I hadn't experienced the panic attacks or the night waking yet so after feeling a real high after 2 weeks of not drinking, I went straight back to it and it's taken me until this April to finally go enough is enough.

I'm glad though. Here's hoping for the next 30
                  AF since Sunday 27th June 2010
                  One Day At A Time

Trying to be the best mother, daughter and friend that I can be.

Comment

Working...
                  X