World Cup 2010 is here!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I see the French have released their official World Cup DVD already, starring Sigourney Weaver and Robert Redford...

OUT OF AFRICA :H:H:H
    "In the depths of winter I finally learned there was in me an invincible summer ."
    AF - JAN 1st 2010
    NF - May 1996

Comment

USA vs. Slovina....9:30 AM State side....crap I thought it was 2:30 PM ( Must of been S. African time) Early morning then ! ha! IAD
      ?Be who you are and say what you feel because
      those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.?
      Dr. Seuss

Comment

Watched the England v Algeria match tonight - we were lucky to get away with a draw. Can't see us getting much further if we keep playing like that.

Well done USA, coming back from 2-0 down. (I won't mention the disallowed goal!)

Comment

I'll mention it MF..........the US was robbed by some incompetent Official...he can't even say why he called that foul ! Where do they get these idiots to officiate ! That's ok Algeria is next....got to win that one ! IAD
          ?Be who you are and say what you feel because
          those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.?
          Dr. Seuss

Comment

I know Johnnyh is a big supporter of Germany. Well done to your team going through to the next round!
            I just knew they would win last night, because I came over the rise of the hill on my way to work early yesterday morning and the sun was just breaking through and lighting up the darkness and I swear the entire horizon was black, red and yellow!

Well done to USA too for making it through in the last few minutes of their game!

This World Cup is really fantastic for our country and I am glad to be experiencing all the excitement. Today Holland is painting our City orange and we have a beautiful day ahead.
            The smallest action taken is worth more than the greatest intention!:h

Comment

You have a lovely way with words Missy and a wonderful attitude xxx
              "It's not your job to like me, it's mine!"

AF 10th May 2010
              NF 12th May 2010

Comment

Thanks Missy

Yeah I'm ecstatic. I can tell you I nearly died of a heart attack though until the goal came. My wife kept trying to talk to me about some nonsense on her cell phone. Couldn't she understand this was about life and death??? :wow: :H

Very, very well done to the USA. They deserved to go through and were robbed off their victory the other night. So am glad that the world is restored.

The World Cup is great and am going to the game tonight!!

Thank you Missy
                AF since 15th March 2010

The journey is the goal. As long as you're fighting the good fight and you're not giving up on giving up, you're winning. It's not about how often you get knocked down, it's about how often you get up again. Sobriety the goal for sure. But striving to get to that goal is what it's about. Not getting there. Because the journey never ends. The journey is the goal.

Comment

Have fun Johnny!!!
                  GO TEAM USA!!!!!
                  I love my family more than alcohol.:h
                  Live in the Solution....not the problem

Comment

I would like to pay my utmost respect for the All whites. You surely did your nation proud. Your first World Cup Campaign which you concluded unbeaten. I think this is the time for you to celebrate. Don't even consider the thoughts of what if, and thoughts of pity that you didn't go through to second rounds. This should be a moment of pride and celebrations. It is a nation such as yours competing in the World Cup that makes it such a beautiful game.
                    AF since 15th March 2010

The journey is the goal. As long as you're fighting the good fight and you're not giving up on giving up, you're winning. It's not about how often you get knocked down, it's about how often you get up again. Sobriety the goal for sure. But striving to get to that goal is what it's about. Not getting there. Because the journey never ends. The journey is the goal.

Comment

Working...
                    X