Army Thread 12th June

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Army Thread 12th June

OMG, Oney's gonna become a Pocket Pal!!!
    sigpic
    Never look down on a person unless you are offering them a hand up.
    awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

Army Thread 12th June

beagle;885107 wrote: Hi Army,
      I'm lurking but had to add one of the best sayings i ever heard :
      "who lit the fuse on YOUR tampon!"
      oh what a line! night then on that note....
      will drop in again if it's ok for Underoos to pop in....
      :H:H:H
      I LOVE That beages!

Course its OK for Undies in here. Anytime
      Living now and not just existing since 9th July 2008
      Nicotine Free since 6th February 2009

Comment

Army Thread 12th June

I just posted on the Underoos thread. You can drop by here anytime you want, Beagle.
        Hope you get the photobucket thing straightened out...
        For every 60 seconds that you are angry, you lose a minute of happiness.
        AF since 10/10/2015:yay:

Comment

Army Thread 12th June

Owww, Beagle!! LOVE IT!!!!! Def will use it too!
          sigpic
          awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

Army Thread 12th June

startingover;885099 wrote: Knickers in a knot any good to ya?
            Well, not exactly in a knot, but......

For every 60 seconds that you are angry, you lose a minute of happiness.
            AF since 10/10/2015:yay:

Comment

Army Thread 12th June

Too funny SG.
              Starty did you see the pic of Tink yesterday using Hubs as a float?
              sigpic

Comment

Army Thread 12th June

stirly-girly;885113 wrote: Well, not exactly in a knot, but......

Oooh yesss!
                Bet that was sore :H
                Living now and not just existing since 9th July 2008
                Nicotine Free since 6th February 2009

Comment

Army Thread 12th June

Finally saw a tattoo I like, but what happens when you get old a wrinkly and the petals fall off?
                  sigpic

Comment

Army Thread 12th June

Where is everyone???
                    "It's not your job to like me, it's mine!"

AF 10th May 2010
                    NF 12th May 2010

Comment

Army Thread 12th June

Hi guys. Hi hOney.

I'm back Where's the rest of the bunch?!!

AA meeting was great
                      AF since 15th March 2010

The journey is the goal. As long as you're fighting the good fight and you're not giving up on giving up, you're winning. It's not about how often you get knocked down, it's about how often you get up again. Sobriety the goal for sure. But striving to get to that goal is what it's about. Not getting there. Because the journey never ends. The journey is the goal.

Comment

Army Thread 12th June

I am delighted for you Johnny, I truly am....there was a reason why the first one wasnt on....because you would have missed out on this one...

Good for you xxx

AF 10th May 2010
                        NF 12th May 2010

Comment

Army Thread 12th June

Hey. Yeah, that's exactly how I feel now. I actually saw some sort of familar faces. What a comfort to see people you had seen and would have never assumed had a problem with AL share the same problem. It makes me truly feel better and am so grateful.

How's your day been?!!
                          AF since 15th March 2010

The journey is the goal. As long as you're fighting the good fight and you're not giving up on giving up, you're winning. It's not about how often you get knocked down, it's about how often you get up again. Sobriety the goal for sure. But striving to get to that goal is what it's about. Not getting there. Because the journey never ends. The journey is the goal.

Comment

Army Thread 12th June

What a far cry from this morning hey?

I was cleaning and eating all day!

I came across a pack of ciggies and for the first time, feel NO temptation..just put them back and continued what I was doing...

AF 10th May 2010
                            NF 12th May 2010

Comment

Army Thread 12th June

Throw them away!!! Far away. Destroty them

That's great though. I actually felt like smoking today. What really helped me was remembering from previous attempts how bad the cigarette actually tastes when you have it. You have that romaticised memory of the taste but truth is after not smoking for a while the first one usually taste shite. (at least to me). And you get this aweful head rush from the nicotine

I'm flippin starving actually. Havn't had anything to eat since this morning.
                              AF since 15th March 2010

Comment

Army Thread 12th June

one2many;885177 wrote: Where is everyone???
                                The thread killer strikes again.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X