X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Funky Seomra, an AF night club

Now this I have to try out.

http://dynamic.rte.ie/av/228-2769191-512-288.smil
    Ethanol is a toxic chemical, why would I drink it?

what kind of doc is that?
    AF since 15th March 2010

The journey is the goal. As long as you're fighting the good fight and you're not giving up on giving up, you're winning. It's not about how often you get knocked down, it's about how often you get up again. Sobriety the goal for sure. But striving to get to that goal is what it's about. Not getting there. Because the journey never ends. The journey is the goal.

Comment

struggling to open
      AF since 15th March 2010

The journey is the goal. As long as you're fighting the good fight and you're not giving up on giving up, you're winning. It's not about how often you get knocked down, it's about how often you get up again. Sobriety the goal for sure. But striving to get to that goal is what it's about. Not getting there. Because the journey never ends. The journey is the goal.

Comment

Hi Johnnyh, it opens for me on the mac in realplayer.
        Here is the web page, the link is about half way down the page on the right entitled 'Dry Disco' just press play.

RT? News Index: 12 Jun 2010

Comment

We can go in Oct!!
          "It's not your job to like me, it's mine!"

AF 10th May 2010
          NF 12th May 2010

Comment

dowloaded REal player.

Wow. thank for posting this. That's amazing. wish there was a place like that here in CT. Looks like the people are really having fun. Doesn't all quite seem my sort of thing but definately looks like you can have a fun AF night out.

You planning on checking it out some time and reporting back?!
            AF since 15th March 2010

Comment

WHen I live in Germany and the place is still around I'll come over and we must all go
              AF since 15th March 2010

Comment

Exactly what I thought, pity we didnt know about it last week, I could have treated you guys to my 'drunken uncle at a wedding dance'

Comment

(sorry, not to sound negative... but night clubs usually tend to have a shelf life hope this one is long lasting)
                  AF since 15th March 2010

Comment

This looks amazing!!
                    Living now and not just existing since 9th July 2008
                    Nicotine Free since 6th February 2009

Comment

But do they stock Ginger beer's what i wanna know?!

'I am part of all that I have met, yet all experience is an arch wherethro', gleams that untravelled world whose margins fade, forever and forever when I move'

Zen soul Warrior. Freedom today-

Comment

Guitarista;885008 wrote: But do they stock Ginger beer's what i wanna know?!
                        Ill let you know Mr G
                        Living now and not just existing since 9th July 2008
                        Nicotine Free since 6th February 2009

Comment

Thank's honey.

'I am part of all that I have met, yet all experience is an arch wherethro', gleams that untravelled world whose margins fade, forever and forever when I move'

Zen soul Warrior. Freedom today-

Comment

I think it's such a fab concept. REally great that this guy came up with it. I hope one day someone will have the guts to open up a place like that in Cape Town.
                            AF since 15th March 2010

Comment

Where is this place? My name's not "Dancelot" for nothing! Sounds wonderful to me!
                              ​​Emancipate yourselves from mental slavery, none but ourselves can free our mind ~ Bob Marley ~ Redemption Song

AUGUST 9, 2009

Comment

Working...
                              X