Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Army Thread 14th June

Morning lovelies

A good night here, Larry slept well and so did we all. He is looking more relaxed this morning too.

McFuzz, I hope babe Mcfuzz is feeling better this morn?

Have a great day all!
    Living now and not just existing since 9th July 2008
    Nicotine Free since 6th February 2009

Army Thread 14th June

To Starts and all the Army Troopers.
    Have a great week everybody....

Glad to hear that Larry is better...
    For every 60 seconds that you are angry, you lose a minute of happiness.
    AF since 10/10/2015:yay:

Comment

Army Thread 14th June

Morning Staerts & Stirly

The picture is very appropriate, Stirls: it is fffffffreezing in Cape Town today. Strong winds, lashing rain and a maximum of 12C, snow on mountains...

I'm glad Larry is on the mend, Starts. Maybe its a good thing there's no more fudge?

Have a good Monday, all!
      I'll do whatever it takes
      AF 21/08/2009

Comment

Army Thread 14th June

Good morning Army. Sorry to read about Larry Starts but he seems to be on the mend. Not getting much time on here at the moment but thankfully all is well. Hope everyone has a great week.

Comment

Army Thread 14th June

Opal;886354 wrote: Good morning Army. Sorry to read about Larry Starts but he seems to be on the mend. Not getting much time on here at the moment but thankfully all is well. Hope everyone has a great week.
          Hiya Opal. Good to see you. Just yesterday I was wondering how you were doing and asked the Army if anyone had heard from you since you hadn't posted for a few days. Busy with little Sean and the rest of your family I guess. Glad to hear all is well. Have a wonderful day...

Hello to you too, Tipperoonie. I guess it would be more than appropriate to call you a "cool" cat today :H:H:H

Am off to stock up the larder. Catch you all later....inkele:
          For every 60 seconds that you are angry, you lose a minute of happiness.
          AF since 10/10/2015:yay:

Comment

Army Thread 14th June

Mornings guys.

Glad to hear Larry is better. Baby Mc Fuzz unfortunately isn't that well this morning. Pretty much sleepness night with fever peaking this morning. Half a supository did the job. Hope he'll be better later. Otherwise straight to the doc. Learned my lesson, won't wait again for a 4am visit to the ER.
            AF since 15th March 2010

The journey is the goal. As long as you're fighting the good fight and you're not giving up on giving up, you're winning. It's not about how often you get knocked down, it's about how often you get up again. Sobriety the goal for sure. But striving to get to that goal is what it's about. Not getting there. Because the journey never ends. The journey is the goal.

Comment

Army Thread 14th June

Morning buddies,
              Starty great Larry is on the mind that must have been horrible for all concerned.
              Stirly, love the polar bear pic, I know how he feels.
              Tip 12C is not freezing ya big wimp, stick another jumper on.
              Opal, glad you dropped in, I imagine your days are tiring right now.
              JohnnyH impressive start from your boys last night, lots to like about they way they did that, attacking en mass and great wide play. Think they will go far.
              Ethanol is a toxic chemical, why would I drink it?

Comment

Army Thread 14th June

Yeah johnny, i know all about that. Stone ended up in hospital with double pneumonia after takin him several times to our gp. Was in hospital for 6days and cost us 20thousand rand cause we're not on medical aid. Hectic.
                Failure is only failure the moment you give up.
                AF since 04th May 2010
                Fell overboard on the 8th July!
                My worst mistake was thinking that what i did wasn't that bad.
                :crazymonkey:

Comment

Army Thread 14th June

Sorry, Good mornin everyone. Hope you all Hava awesome day. Germany kicked Aus ass last night. Was a really nice game to watch. Enjoy italy tonight johnny, i can't believe you'll be at our stadium. I can't afford to go to any game. Lol.
                  AF since 04th May 2010

Comment

Army Thread 14th June

Morning All,
                    If you see me typing this next Monday morning it means I've missed me flight.

Glad to hear Larry's feeling better,starts

12 degrees,12 degrees Tips, that's positively tropical here.
                    It could be worse, I could be filing.
                    AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Army Thread 14th June

ooh. that's crap Diz. Well I hope it doesn't go that far. Really don't. Shame man.

Very happy bout the game last night. I do have Australian friends and must say I do feel a little bit sorry for them. They're massive football fans and were looking forward to this so much. Well so goes sports.

Diz, watch out. I might just have a ticket for you for tonight. You working?! My dad is a good weather sports supporter. Wouldn't be surprised if he tells me to shove the tickets because of te p#ss weather. But don't want to get your hopes up just yet
                      AF since 15th March 2010

The journey is the goal. As long as you're fighting the good fight and you're not giving up on giving up, you're winning. It's not about how often you get knocked down, it's about how often you get up again. Sobriety the goal for sure. But striving to get to that goal is what it's about. Not getting there. Because the journey never ends. The journey is the goal.

Comment

Army Thread 14th June

ooh. that's crap Diz. Well I hope it doesn't go that far. Really don't. Shame man.

Very happy bout the game last night. I do have Australian friends and must say I do feel a little bit sorry for them. They're massive football fans and were looking forward to this so much. Well so goes sports.

Diz, watch out. I might just have a ticket for you for tonight. You working?! My dad is a good weather sports supporter. Wouldn't be surprised if he tells me to shove the tickets because of te p#ss weather. But don't want to get your hopes up just yet
                        AF since 15th March 2010

Comment

Army Thread 14th June

Wow. That would be insane.
                          AF since 04th May 2010

Comment

Army Thread 14th June

Let's see. am going to speak to him later. I hope he does understand that this is his once in a lifetime opportunity to see a live world cup match (in all probability it will be). Would be a bit dissapointed in him. Then however I havn't even got rain gear. Don' know what i'm going to do. Do they allow umbrellas into the stadium?!
                            AF since 15th March 2010

Comment

Army Thread 14th June

Dont forget your ear plugs lads.
                              Morning JC, so what day am I whisking you away from all this madness to butlers?
                              Ethanol is a toxic chemical, why would I drink it?

Comment

Working...
                              X